ANOTHER NEW POKEYMAN LEAKED!

Gary Oak

It's been confirmed that the newly discovered Pokémon has some sort of connection with Wingull—a Pokémon  that first appeared in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire Versions.

OMG HOENN CONFIRMED!

Re: ANOTHER NEW POKEYMAN LEAKED!

Blastoise
TRUMPETS!

Re: ANOTHER NEW POKEYMAN LEAKED!

IT MUST BE THE TUNING FORK TYPE!

Re: ANOTHER NEW POKEYMAN LEAKED!

Gary Oak
NO TRUMPET TYPE

Re: ANOTHER NEW POKEYMAN LEAKED!

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Music type :D?
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: ANOTHER NEW POKEYMAN LEAKED!

Chris
Will this new Pokemon be the ruler of the seas as was it's relative Wingull back in Hoenn?

Re: ANOTHER NEW POKEYMAN LEAKED!

God Gary ;~; I can never tell when I click ok your topics if I'll be filled with joy or hatred.

The latter being the case today.

Re: ANOTHER NEW POKEYMAN LEAKED!

*Sees image*

Someone needs to cut off my internet connection.

Why?

Re: ANOTHER NEW POKEYMAN LEAKED!

Spooky96
These days I'm seeing the weirdest things on the internet which constantly threatens my mental condition.

Re: ANOTHER NEW POKEYMAN LEAKED!

Slaking
OKAY! OKAY! I GET IT! GEN 3 HAD TOO MUCH TRUMPET IN THE MUSIC!
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...