All Pokemon Games Combined?

JPRPT98
I've heard a lot of people ask for a game with all five regions combined, with all the villainous teams, all the Pokemon, and all the older characters. I like the idea of a game like that, but don't you think it's a bit too early for Game Freak to do this?

It seems like something they would do to end the franchise when ALL their ideas are gone. I'll admit, 5th gen introduced some pretty crappy Pokemon, but there were a few good ideas left. I think there should maybe be 1-3 more Generations before they make a game with all the regions in it to end the franchise.

Just my opinion, do you guys think a game like this will ever happen? If so, what year?

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

Dgolddc
i think it might happen with oak being the leader of every team cuz   g = galactic  r = rocket a= aqua m = magma p = plasma  gramp 1 more gen for the s so it will be gramps but it will be cool to have oak being evil the whole time

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

This would be a great idea, except for the fact of it ending the franchise. Above poster, the gramps idea is ridiculous. Funny though.

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

Sonic
That would be a very long game, and "catchin' em all" would be literal...
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

s = snagem (Orre region). Just saying.

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

I think it would come out at the end of the franchise, which wouldn't be anytime soon...

Pokemon: 3020
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

LegendOfGodness
i dont know if all pokemon were to be in one game

oh and wats up JPRPT98
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

Since all of the regions (excluding Unova) fit into the various regions of Japan, it's likely they'd wait until they had all of the regions linked together.

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

Spooky96
Oh snap. Those regions are in Japan actually.

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

I could see that, like a Pokemon MMORPG, that would be an awesome game forsure!

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

Gengar
It would be cool but I don't see it happening for a looong time, you'd probably have to get a plane over to Unova from Sinnoh or something too.

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

StickDude
A game like that would be to large for a console to handle, it would have to be on the PC.
Black 2 FC: 1765-0498-0357

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

Chris
Right now wouldn't be the right time of course, but something like this would be a great end to the franchise(even though that's most likely no time soon).

I like the idea of starting fresh in a new region though(to solve the whole 'level' issue and reaching a cap eventually) and having the older regions' pokemon accessible after you beat the E4 in the new region, so you can use them for things like the Frontier, etc. of that region also. The games may have a similar basis, but the stories are different enough so you won't feel like you're doing the exact same thing over and over again. You'll also be able to fly back to previous regions once you've beaten the E4 as well.

They could even add more region exclusive things so you'll have plenty to do all over the, hopefully by then, Pokemon world.

Yeah, it would be too big for a handheld, but maybe a finale could be fit for a console, haha.

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

LegendOfGodness
what is up jprpt98 i know you you have  a youtube
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

kidj
pc games suck not all but most

did you know they are considering super mario mario sunshine is going on 3ds

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

kidj
you have youtube whats your video names

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

kidj
is anyone there

Re: All Pokemon Games Combined?

Mudkip
There needs to be a Pokemon game for all the Pokemon regions
Charmander