Ampharos Tournament 2!

The last one was a complete failure, so this time, I will try to do this again!

          All right! So nothing special, an OU Tournament! If you don't understand what this means, Pokemon Showdown has a /intro command that will help a lot! Since Deoxys-Defense is Uber now, we will be seeing a lot of other entry hazard setters. Now to change things up, you can use multiple teams! I will add a countdown eventually(I will add more back-ups/extras eventually too)!

Participant List:
1.Spooky96
2.Blastoise
3.Eliphix
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Back-Ups/Extras
1.SuperEpicAmpharos
2.LokeTheUmbreon

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

Spooky96
I'm in.

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

SuperEpicAmpharos
K. I need some convenient times from people... i need to know when we can hold it!

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

ALRIGHT. I'M HERE.

When is it going to be hosted? I pray I'll be able to participate.

And what the heck when did Deoxys-D get into Uber? He was my favorite besides Smeargle.

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

SuperEpicAmpharos
does april 13th sound good? oh wait, thats my mom's b-day. maybe the 20th?

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

Just in the past month it got banned. Its crazy if you ask me, it wasn't that good in OU either.

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

Eliphix
It was nice on my team but didn't do much, honestly.

Yeah, April 13th is my prom as well. The 20th sounds good to me.

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

SuperEpicAmpharos
ok. i will create the countdown later?

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

I'm in! I think I'll be able to make it at April 20th.

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

i might be able to if i can for sure  make it ill let you know by april 15th

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

SuperEpicAmpharos
i will be running in the morning so we will have to do it at like 3:00 p.m.

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

Loke the Umbreon
Put me as a backup for now
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

What time zone?

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

SuperEpicAmpharos
Central Daylight Time

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

Blastoise
'PMD Gates to infinity almost here!!! :DDDDDDD'
Aha, so that's why you haven't been on lately :P

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

SuperEpicAmpharos
Been waiting and watching vids... sorry.

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

SuperEpicAmpharos
Sorry but i am postponing until 7:00 PM so 7 more hours sorry.

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

SuperEpicAmpharos
oh come on. nobody showed up. :(

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

Blastoise
Looks like I was asleep during the tournament. Sorry :(

Re: Ampharos Tournament 2!

I was recording mystery dungeon vids