Quantcast

Announcement

Peter
Administrator
Sorry for the forms being dead....me and John have been uber busy BUT hopefully life will slowly come back to the forms with a few of my ideas.....when the go through lolol.

Annnnywhoozle

If something goes wrong such as trolls and such and you need someone asap
please contact me on skype
goldndsilver7
@pwnapplez7
or pwnapplez.gnds7@gmail.com/thelegendofpeter@gmail.com

Anyway Im trying to bring in giveaways and such before X and Y to build a community.

Suggestions
Reply here or shoot me up on twitter or my youtube channel pm and Ill read it
Photobucket

Re: Announcement

Loke the Umbreon
It's great to have you back
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Announcement

Thank god you're we really needed someone to keep order. Glad you're back :)

Re: Announcement

ANARC-oh hai Peter. (Guys, get rid of the plans!)

Re: Announcement

If you guys are really busy, you could appoint one or two people here to be moderators. That way we can keep people like this from ruining the forum.

Re: Announcement

Dgolddc
exactly the forums cant be without mods so if you know your busy you and Gian probably barley have 5 min to do anything so you should pick 2 people that are active most of the time the reason for 2 mods is so there can be more time coverage so if 1 mod isnt on or cant be on there will still be the other 1

Re: Announcement

As above posters said, appointing 2 mods will be right and will help the community to run better. And really glad you showed up (:

Re: Announcement

Peter
Administrator
Mod's will come when this site has life
Photobucket

Re: Announcement

Gary Oak
Peter wrote
when this site has life
Can't wait for that

Re: Announcement

Peter wrote
Mod's will come when this site has life
Sounds great! I'm going to be happy when that happens.

Ramayya Vastavayya Full Movie Watch Online

sraone

Ramayya Vasthavayya is a 2013 Telugu film written and directed by Harish Shankar. The film is produced by Dil Raju under their Sri Venkateswara Creations banner, and will star Jr. NTR, Samantha and Shruti Haasan in lead roles.

http://www.vebmovies.com/2013/10/ramayya-vasavayya-watch-full-movie-hd.html

Re: Announcement

Just Sayin'
Remember when this website used to be a thing?  Those were the days...