Another Garbodor

Dgolddc
if  the leaked pokedex turned out to be true we would have ended up with another Garbodor

garbarge = another garbage pokemon

Re: Another Garbodor

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Another Garbodor wouldn't be bad I guess since we can avoid it so easily but that name isn't very creative.
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: Another Garbodor

If this is true, it will probably a garbage can Pokemon.

Re: Another Garbodor

Slaking
I thought everyone agreed this "leak" was fake. Besides, we don't want another sewage-related Pokemon!

If they create a Poison/Steel Pokemon, I think it should be based on the metal mercury or quicksilver (because

it's the only liquid metal and its toxic). Don't worry, I got excited when I saw this list, too; there were actually

some Pokemon I liked, but sadly, they're not real: Gamefreak confirmed this list as fake. Sorry man, but we'll

just have to wait.
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Another Garbodor

I would plant bombs in GameFreak's headquarters if they make a pokemon similar to Garba-whatevaa

Re: Another Garbodor

Slaking
I'll do the same thing. I'll also set off bombs if they EVER make another Fire/Fighting hybrid starter. Blaziken

was okay, Infernape was a little annoying, and Emboar, though good in battle, was a disgrace (don't believe

me? Google image "sexy Emboar".
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Another Garbodor

1. This was confirmed fake
2. Don't get me excited

Re: Another Garbodor

Slaking
I know its a fake: I'm quite annoyed that it is seeing that there were a few decent Pokemon on that list. But now that it was confirmed fake last week, I wanna rip this Mr.XY's head off! And Also, "Don't get you excited" about what?! I liked Emboar just fine until my girlfriend's stupid brother showed me that pic! Now I can't look at my level 100 Emboar the same way again!
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Another Garbodor

i said if it turned out to be true i know it was confirmed fake

Re: Another Garbodor

I was talking about the Garbodor evolution

Re: Another Garbodor

This being true is almost impossible. Only a select few things have been released about X and Y, making this 98.7% most likely false. Think about reasonableness people. Think about it. When you delve deeper into this topic, you should realize that oh wait, only a few things are released about X and Y! Yeah! This is so false!

 But NOOOO we have to be like oh this and that makes that and this and stuff. Really people?