Could Yveltal be blind!?

ReshZek95
Ive been watching some theories and origins about yveltal and Ive been learning alot about him and they say he could probably be blind, just also look at how light blue his eyes are!
White 2 FC: GRAY 4170 5474 4280

Re: Could Yveltal be blind!?

Dgolddc
his yes look just like victini's and victini isnt blind

Re: Could Yveltal be blind!?

LegendOfGodness
no he is not blind can we can wait till it has been confermed lol but i dont think so
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Could Yveltal be blind!?

Re: Could Yveltal be blind!?

IGotzDaMastaPlan
WHAT IS THAT PICTURE OF? It's familiar...

Also, WHY WOULD THE WYVERN DRAGON THING BE BLIND? HAS ANY POK- Zubat. Oh yah.

Re: Could Yveltal be blind!?

Gary Oak
IGotzDaMastaPlan wrote
WHAT IS THAT PICTURE OF? It's familiar...
The Biting Pear of Salamanca.

Re: Could Yveltal be blind!?

ReshZek95
Dgolddc wrote
his yes look just like victini's and victini isnt blind
Victini had big dark bluue eyes, not light blue
White 2 FC: GRAY 4170 5474 4280

Re: Could Yveltal be blind!?

Its not blind....that's like the most stupid thing I've heard.

Re: Could Yveltal be blind!?

ReshZek95
Ive heard it from alot of theories about him and his origin, it cant be as stupid as u think it is...
White 2 FC: GRAY 4170 5474 4280