Quantcast

Dgolddc's wifi tournament

Postponed until i get 4+ players

i will be hosting a  Pokemon tournament singles 6 vs 6  this tournament will be over wifi on bw1 and bw2  it will be starting

 the rules are simple

Rules:
each player will have 6 pokemon  6 Vs 6

no item launcher will be used

all pokemon must have legal moves and legal ability's

no one must turn off the power during a battle on purpose

if you would like to participate in the lv1 wifi tournament  post your bw1 or bw2  friend code

Prizes:

1st   shiny ho oh

2nd jirachi

3rd heatran

Re: Dgolddc's lv1 wifi tournament

Spooky96
Looks like a lot of people are participating in this tourney.

Re: Dgolddc's lv1 wifi tournament

Leafeon
Spooky96 wrote
Looks like a lot of people are participating in this tourney.
Not sure if you mean that sarcastically or not.

Re: Dgolddc's lv1 wifi tournament

Dgolddc
obviously sarcasticly since no one has signed up -_-

Re: Dgolddc's lv1 wifi tournament

Of course sarcasm....I don't know why though no one has entered.

Re: Dgolddc's lv1 wifi tournament

Maybe you should remove the Level 1 thing. People don't play it as much :/

prob its just that i entered a lv1 tournament about a week ago and it was something different so i tought i would do that

Oh I see. I'm sure you must have seen a Smeargle there.

i saw 2 smeargals it was mostly rattatas with focus sash and the moves endeavor and quick attack arons with shell bell and the move endeavor with sand up

Re: Dgolddc's lv1 wifi tournament

Spooky96
Dgolddc wrote
Those Arons would have been a pain. I was almost swept by it once.

one aron took out 3 of my pokemon

lol No surprise. Its a pain.

Re: Dgolddc's lv1 wifi tournament

Dgolddc
yup rattatas were pretty easy sinc they can only take out 1 pokemon i onlyhad trouble with one but it was basicly cuz of the hax i had a cloyster and i missed icicle spear so i had nothing to take out any of the other pokemon

Re: Dgolddc's wifi tournament

that shiny ho-oh will be nice... i might do it. know what, you have my white 2, i'm in.

Re: Dgolddc's wifi tournament

SuperEpicAmpharos
I might be late because of dinner. Can you please wait until I am finished?

Re: Dgolddc's wifi tournament

SuperEpicAmpharos
sweet. i dont have to be so rushed now