Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Gary Oak
I think so since she appeared in every main game since D/P

I think the remix would be a higher pitched version of this:

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Lionhart
I think she will, but maybe not, Stephen wasnt rebattleable in Diamond and Pearl or Black and White, hes only at the PWT. So theres a chance she will but I think very slim.

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Leafeon
If she was battleable then I might transfer over my platinum pokemon.

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Lionhart wrote
I think she will, but maybe not, Stephen wasnt rebattleable in Diamond and Pearl or Black and White, hes only at the PWT. So theres a chance she will but I think very slim.
But Steven wasn't in every game since his debut

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

imacreeper5
Stephen is spelled with ph?  That is how I spell my name!  I thought he was Steven...

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Gengar
Good question, I think because of her being in BW it was compulsory to include her in B2W2, whether she'll make an appearance in RS remakes I don't know. It would be cool if she did though and you could have a double battle with her and Steven like you did with Clair & Lance in HGSS.

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

imacreeper5 wrote
Stephen is spelled with ph?  That is how I spell my name!  I thought he was Steven...
I think that was a typo, his name is spelled as "Steven Stone"

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Spooky96
Yes its spelled Steven Stone.

As for the topic, I'm pretty sure at some point we'll be able to battle her. The new games are allowing players to battle past/different generation trainers. So its a likely possibility.

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Gary Oak wrote
Lionhart wrote
I think she will, but maybe not, Stephen wasnt rebattleable in Diamond and Pearl or Black and White, hes only at the PWT. So theres a chance she will but I think very slim.
But Steven wasn't in every game since his debut
I know, even though Cynthia has been, theres a chance she wont be, but I can see Gary, Lance, and even Red battleable in the remakes.

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Gengar
Well if Steven can make a cameo in HGSS then I think Cynthia has a chance in RS Remakes.

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

imacreeper5
That is very true

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

I'm assuming they'll have another PWT in Hoenn.

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Gary Oak
If I could make it is RS Remakes that would be awesome

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Gengar
Hopefully they choose to include Elite Four Members too... otherwise it would be kind of pointless if it included the exact same characters.

I'd like a gym leader rematch system similar to the one in HG/SS. I reckon it'd be cool to have that.

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Spooky96
Oh yes. Rematch was really cool.

But I'm really interested about the Battle Frontier. Surprised to see no one said about it till now.

Battle Pyramid >_<

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Gengar
They had rematches in Emerald but that was Match Call which was kind of unpredictable. Hopefully they will do a similar method but easier to actually battle them, also I'd like Elite Four Rematches too which I think they will do since they've done them from FRLG onwards.

Re: Do you think Cynthia will be battleable in RS Remakes?

Lionhart
Gengar wrote
They had rematches in Emerald but that was Match Call which was kind of unpredictable. Hopefully they will do a similar method but easier to actually battle them, also I'd like Elite Four Rematches too which I think they will do since they've done them from FRLG onwards.
I'd like to see some rematches, in Black 2 and White 2 you could only rebattle the breeders. A battle frontier would be awesome too

I hate those fucking annoying ass breeders -_-