Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

Yuki
What are your thoughts on foreign Pokemon being in the R/S Remakes
DbzSuperSonicSaiyan2/YukiTvX

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

Spooky96
What do you mean by foreign Pokemon? Other region Pokemons you mean?

Yes
DbzSuperSonicSaiyan2/YukiTvX

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

Spooky96
Hopefully yes.

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

Heartgold and Soulsilver had some of the new evolutions of old Pokemon that were added in Sinnoh (Yanmega, Mamoswine, etc). So to some extent, probably. In case Spooky's simple reply wasn't to your liking

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

They've been in all other remakes, so... probably. Pokemon is "evolving" in 2013, though, so no one can say if even will be remakes.

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

They could throw in a few Sinnoh/Unova Pokemon after you get the National Dex like they did with the Hoenn & Sinnoh Sound for HGSS but during the mainstory line I think they will stick with the original Hoenn Pokemon and a few Johto/Kanto ones here and there.

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

Gary Oak
Maybe they would add elements of Emerald in Ruby and Sapphire remakes, like they did with HeartGold and SoulSilver, which would mean the Emerald Pokedex, which includes Kanto and Johto Pokemon. They might add a little bit of Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon too.

I do know they would include Gallade and Froslass.

IGotzDaMastaPlan wrote
They've been in all other remakes, so... probably. Pokemon is "evolving" in
2013, though, so no one can say if even will be remakes.
I don't think they would disappoint the fans like that

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

In my opinion, I'd only like to see them after the E4, unless they are evolutions of the originals

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

Gengar
With the introduction of Hidden Grotto's they could maybe scatter them around Hoenn and include the odd one or two Sinnoh/Unova Pokemon.

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

IGotzDaMastaPlan wrote
They've been in all other remakes, so... probably. Pokemon is "evolving" in 2013, though, so no one can say if even will be remakes.
What do you mean by evolving?

And even if they don't (they most likely will), there's gonna be a seviper and zangoose on my team.

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

Spooky96
No one still exactly doesn't know what "evolution" meant ^

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

Lionhart
Probably like how Raltz can now evolve into Gallade or how Snorunt can evolve into Froslass.

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

Gary Oak
I do know they would put in Regigigas

Re: Do you think foreign Pokemon Will be available in-game in the R/S Remakes

StickDude
There never a doubt in my mind about them being in the game after the E4.
Black 2 FC: 1765-0498-0357