Quantcast

Does Anybody Have A GENESECT He/She Wants To Trade?

Does Anybody Have A GENESECT He/She Wants To Trade?

Sammich
This post was updated on .
I've recently been playing on my Pokémon game again but I missed out on the Events.
(Wich is already quite some time ago)
If so, here's my Fc: 2580 8053 9820
I'd really appreciate if you responded to this if you have a Genesect and are willing to trade.
Thank you

Re: Does Anybody Have A GENESECT He/She Wants To Trade?

Blastoise
You might want to check out the PokeRegion forums (where we all migrated to) instead of posting here. This forum is basically a graveyard.