Dream Team

Loke the Umbreon
Just post your dream team here.
mine is:

 or
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Dream Team

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Mine is:

 <---- Pikachu is part of the dream team
Yea its not that great but I don't Wifi battle :T.

Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: Dream Team

My team would be...
Houndoom
Umbreon
Bisharp
Krookadile
Hydreigon
and my favorite...
DARKRAI!!!!!!

Re: Dream Team

Gengar
Mine would probably be based on favourites rather than power so something like this;

I like Solrock & Liepard too.

Re: Dream Team

Leafeon
Mine would be based around favorites too.

eevee

flygon

shaymin

zangoose

serperior

dewott

I like mew, gabite and charizard as well.

Re: Dream Team

Based on favorites and the like:

Alternatively, for reasons that need not be mentioned on this site  :

Re: Dream Team

Re: Dream Team

Poix
Lapras
Durant
Magneton
Lilligant
Castform
Zigzagoon

Based on favorites, not strength.

Re: Dream Team

Gary Oak

NO ONE CAN GRASP THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY MAGIKARP!

Eliphix wrote
Alternatively, for reasons that need not be mentioned on this site  :
I uhh... get it ._.

Re: Dream Team

Mine was based on a EXTREME dark type champion!

Re: Dream Team

Gary Oak wrote
I uhh... get it ._.
I'm so sorry.

Now that's an invincible team.

Re: Dream Team

BAD ASS

Re: Dream Team

Arceus Master
Gary Oak wrote

NO ONE CAN GRASP THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY MAGIKARP!
BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!

My dream team would look something like this:

I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to. - Jimi Hendrix

Re: Dream Team

TheMingus

 Derp I'm so freakin small

Or Team Derptwig: