Eevee evolution

Mudkip
I say the Nintendo should make an evolution for eevee as there are Pokemon types
Charmander

Re: Eevee evolution

Spooky96
Man, you're far too behind. I think you should check out the info which has been revealed till now.

Re: Eevee evolution

Mudkip
Nintendo has not made any other evolutions of eevee until the new pokemon games (called pokemon x and y)
Charmander

Re: Eevee evolution

IGotzDaMastaPlan
Gen One-Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon
Gen Two-Espeon, Umbreon
Gen Four-Glaceon, Leafeon
Gen Six-Sylveon

What you talkin' 'bout?

Re: Eevee evolution

Chris
Carson_33 wrote
Nintendo has not made any other evolutions of eevee until the new pokemon games (called pokemon x and y)
...and X & Y are coming out October, so we are getting a new one, haha.

Re: Eevee evolution

I think you're way behind, dude. Eevee has had heaps of new eeveelutions since gen 1. Me being the best one, of course. :D

Re: Eevee evolution

Chris
Uh...no. Umbreon. :)