Quantcast

Eeveelution

Locked 11 messages Options

Eeveelution

Spirit

Also Ash is currently battling in the Unova League (in Japan) and one of the contenders, Virgil, owns an Eevee and all of its evolutions, could he have a new one? Also, guess what was on Pokemon's Twitter? "Trivia time! How many possible evolutions of Eevee are there?" this is getting a bit obvious now.
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'

Re: Eeveelution

Re: Eeveelution

It came to light that the last character represents Espeon, not the bow.

Re: Eeveelution

Woah where on Earth have I been, saw this right now!

Re: Eeveelution

so what does the bow represent

Re: Eeveelution

Okami_Norino
a new eeveevolution OMG i will have it don't maters WHATS¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Re: Eeveelution

Okami_Norino

i get this in google.. looks real to me

Re: Eeveelution

Okami_Norino

Re: Eeveelution

Poix
:o That bug type is perfect!

Re: Eeveelution

Okami_Norino
yea... is the one a like most hunyil now <3

Re: Eeveelution

Peter
Administrator
Locking this topic.

Please use Pokemon X and Y in general discusion
Photobucket