Fire starter type?!?

Locked 21 messages Options

Fire starter type?!?

Koffingrockz
Do you guys think a fire/poison starter would be cool? It is a very unique type. What do you giys think it would look like?
So i herd u liek koffingz!!

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Gengar
I can't see it happening, maybe some sort of Fire Serpent, I'd like to see a Fire/Dragon.

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Koffingrockz
That's cool but reshiram is fire/dragon... And a fire/dragon is already super broken! Great idea tho! :D
So i herd u liek koffingz!!

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Gary Oak
I heard the Fire Starters are based off of the Chinese Zodiac, so a fire Tiger would be nice

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Koffingrockz
Hmmm I'll look into that
So i herd u liek koffingz!!

Re: Fire starter type?!?

I beg of GameFreak not to have another Fire/Fighting type. Anything then that will do.

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Koffingrockz
Ikr.

On Dec 24, 2012, at 1:31 PM, "Spooky96 [via GCPM11 Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I beg of GameFreak not to have another Fire/Fighting type. Anything then that will do.
Looking for a signature idea.

http://gcpm11-forums.2322141.n4.nabble.com/Fire-starter-type-tp475p542.html
To unsubscribe from Fire starter type?!?, click here.
NAML
So i herd u liek koffingz!!

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Koffingrockz
Yup you're right about that! So if it's a tiger it might be base fire.

On Dec 24, 2012, at 1:19 PM, "Gary Oak [via GCPM11 Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I heard the Fire Starters are based off of the Chinese Zodiac, so a fire Tiger would be nice

http://gcpm11-forums.2322141.n4.nabble.com/Fire-starter-type-tp475p520.html
To unsubscribe from Fire starter type?!?, click here.
NAML
So i herd u liek koffingz!!

Re: Fire starter type?!?

I doubt they would go for another Fire/Fighting type, with three of the five already being that duo.

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Spooky96
Gengar wrote
I doubt they would go for another Fire/Fighting type, with three of the five already being that duo.
That's exactly what we were thinking before we saw Emboar too.

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Leafeon
Even pure fire would be okay. If not, I'd love a fire/steel tiger.

Re: Fire starter type?!?

I'd like to see a return of pure type starters, like the 2nd gen trio.

However, if that's not possible, I'd like to see a Fire/Water or Fire/Grass Pokemon, since we've got the Water/Grass type Pokemon. It might be a bit difficult, honestly, but if it works, it works.

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Gengar
The Secondary types sometimes unbalance the system, i.e Swampert is Ground which makes Grass x4 against it whereas Sceptile is pure Grass making Blaziken only having a x2 advantage.

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Spooky96
Gengar wrote
The Secondary types sometimes unbalance the system, i.e Swampert is Ground which makes Grass x4 against it whereas Sceptile is pure Grass making Blaziken only having a x2 advantage.
The type distribution in 4th generation was perfect. I hope we get something like that in the next generation. But I doubt GameFreak cares about it.

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Leafeon
Spooky96 wrote
Gengar wrote
The Secondary types sometimes unbalance the system, i.e Swampert is Ground which makes Grass x4 against it whereas Sceptile is pure Grass making Blaziken only having a x2 advantage.
The type distribution in 4th generation was perfect. I hope we get something like that in the next generation. But I doubt GameFreak cares about it.
It was perfect, especially because empoleon could learn ice type moves anyway to counterbalance torterra.

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Koffingrockz
THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!
So i herd u liek koffingz!!

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Koffingrockz
Maybe not perfect because of a second fire/fighting but other than infernape I loved it.
So i herd u liek koffingz!!

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Sonic
A fire/ground would be interesting.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Gary Oak
What about Fire/Grass. Although I doubt that would happen...

Re: Fire starter type?!?

Okami_Norino
i will love a  Fire/Water more that nothin else ...... Fire/Poison, Fire/Ground or maybe a  Fire/Psyquis