Friend Codes

Peter
Administrator
Post your handheld friendcodes in this topic
Photobucket

Re: Friend Codes

Dgolddc
black 2   2237 5088 7527     white 2     2280 5262 6558

Re: Friend Codes

TrueAuraGuardian
White 2 FC :1808 0763 7684

Black 2 FC : 5072 1758 1735

Re: Friend Codes

ok107500
Black 2 : 4556 8649 2625
Black: 0475 8092 4433

Re: Friend Codes

white 1 2280 4672 3397

Re: Friend Codes

Pokemon White - Dezar - 3611 9839 8058
Pokemon Black 2 - Eliphix - 0863 1917 1712

Re: Friend Codes

should i put diamond even though i dont use it much

Re: Friend Codes

Eliphix
If you feel like it.

And hey Mr. GoldSilver, you should put a list at the top of everyone that has posted theirs so it's easier if people wanna find someone's.

Re: Friend Codes

ill post it later because my ds just died

Re: Friend Codes

JoshuaR001
White 0818-7878-6163. Mainly my Trading/Random Battling
White 2 3397-1595-6931. This is my future one for all Battles.
I don't competitive battle, but if you want to Battle/Trade, feel free to ask in another form of Messaging. Completely irrelevant but if I DC while doing said actions is because I'm running my DS through a Router connected to a gateway. Haven't had said actions yet but just informing.

Re: Friend Codes

Ziimzy
Friend Code for trading: Black: 3139 5105 5960
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: Friend Codes

Gary Oak
White 2: Nate: 0261-8108-0913

Also when will the siggy feature work again? I added this in my siggy, but siggys won't show up:

Re: Friend Codes

justinlam28
mine's on my signature! =)
White 2 - Justin - 2838 8525 7344

Re: Friend Codes

How do you check it again?

Re: Friend Codes

SuperEpicAmpharos
Nevermind. Black 2 friend code: Name: Atom FC: 2924-7171-9609

Re: Friend Codes

I have finally taken over GCPM11.com!!! Muahahahahahaha!!!

Re: Friend Codes

Leafeon
Black FC: Emerald   1378 2472 0162

Re: Friend Codes

imacreeper5 wrote
I have finally taken over GCPM11.com!!! Muahahahahahaha!!!
I'm going to again >:3

Re: Friend Codes

Leafeon
Gary Oak wrote
imacreeper5 wrote
I have finally taken over GCPM11.com!!! Muahahahahahaha!!!
I'm going to again >:3
Don't worry I'm always a step behind, not that it really matters, because my horrible timezone is partially to blame.

Re: Friend Codes

StickDude
It will always be my signature.
Black 2 FC: 1765-0498-0357