Gary Oak Tournament- Me VS Ash

Gary Oak
Just watch

Re: Gary Oak Tournament- Me VS Ash

IGotzDaMastaPlan
OHHHHHHHHH I get why Ash had all those unevolved Pokemon! It's his team from the anime!

Re: Gary Oak Tournament- Me VS Ash

Gary Oak
IGotzDaMastaPlan wrote
OHHHHHHHHH I get why Ash had all those unevolved Pokemon! It's his team from the anime!
I guess. Haven't really payed attention to the anime much nowadays.

Re: Gary Oak Tournament- Me VS Ash

Crusnik
I lolled so hard at the end of the vid xD
Final Getsuga Signature photo kurosakiichigo.gif

Re: Gary Oak Tournament- Me VS Ash

I haven't really been paying attention to the anime either, I just know his team.

Re: Gary Oak Tournament- Me VS Ash

SuperEpicAmpharos
I find the end hilarious. I have been watching the anime for no reason lol

Re: Gary Oak Tournament- Me VS Ash

Leafeon
XD

The end... is priceless

Re: Gary Oak Tournament- Me VS Ash

Wait... Gary, aren't you supposed to have a Pidgeot instead of Aerodactyl?

Re: Gary Oak Tournament- Me VS Ash

Gary Oak
Blastoise wrote
Wait... Gary, aren't you supposed to have a Pidgeot instead of Aerodactyl?
Not recently...