Gcpm11 forums rules

so there needs to be rules if we are going to get Gian back or at least get a new mod  especially if this community starts growing  so here are some rules if you have any other rules that you think would make the community a better place please suggest some

1.  no abuse/cyber bullying

2. no spamming

3. no posting sexual or nude content

4.  little - no cussing

5.  no taking over the forums on purpose

6. Sticking to the main point of a thread, not saying something random in an unrelated topic

7. No threatening other users in the community

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Leafeon
Dgolddc wrote
so there needs to be rules if we are going to get Gian back or at least get a new mod  especially if this community starts growing  so here are some rules if you have any other rules that you think would make the community a better place please suggest some

1.  no abuse/cyber bullying

2. no spamming

3. no posting sexual or nude content

4.  little - no cussing

5.  no taking over the forums on purpos
Also how about only one thread about a certain topic? e.g. Only one topic talking about what type Xerneas and Yveltal could be

And also keeping on-topic in a thread (because off-topic stuff belongs in the off-topic section) e.g. Sticking to the main point of a thread, not saying something random in an unrelated topic

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Dgolddc
true i have seen some off topic post in pokemon world and in pokemon x and y

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Change it to no profanity or vulgarity. Because there's just no need for it.

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

I think we need to calm down! We'll at least first need Gian's help for this. Once he decids a new admin/mod, a formal chat can be done with him to discuss all the rules and other issues which will happen. And firstly, before we make rules and such, we'll need more people on these forums.

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Dgolddc
true but these are just suggestions. once we get Gian back we could try to get him to consider enforcing  them

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

ReshZek95
I kinda disagree with rule #6
White 2 FC: GRAY 4170 5474 4280

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Spooky96
ReshZek95 wrote
I kinda disagree with rule #6
Me too. Usually all the forum do allow to go to off-topic in a topic.

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Eliphix
Off-topic, but relevant.

Also, every post should have some kind of contribution. So, for the love of all things holy, can we please stop this?
LegendOfGodness wrote
LoL !
LegendOfGodness wrote
LoL !!!
LegendOfGodness wrote
!
(Sorry LegendOfGodness, but you are one of the ones who does it most and I couldn't think of other topics where there were examples).

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Spooky96
I find that pretty annoying as well (I think we discussed ages ago). I've mocked him several times for being a poster like that. Though I really, never ever do that (make fun of users).

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Also adding no threatening

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

since peter (Calvin) is on maybe he can take a look at this so (Bump)

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Spooky96
Its not important to make rules or even discuss now. We're barely 5-6 members. Once site is remade, Giab will get on that by himself most likely.

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Peter
Administrator
When the site is updated we will have a new set a rules.
Photobucket

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

yeah i guess your right i just dont want this whole website to go down because of some troll  *Gian*

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Peter wrote
When the site is updated we will have a new set a rules.
Would you happen to know by when it'll be done or have any other info regarding it?

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Peter
Administrator
whenever John wants to.
Photobucket

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Leafeon
Peter wrote
whenever John wants to.
Sounds good enough for me. :P

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Eliphix
Leafeon wrote
Sounds good enough for me. :P
That makes one of us. I wish we'd at least he getting information about what's going on. Or he could at least apologize to us for being busy instead of us just hearing it through Spooky from a Facebook conversation.

Makes me sad.

Re: Gcpm11 forums rules

Blastoise
Meh. I guess we'll just have to deal with it for the time being...