Quantcast

Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Locked 21 messages Options

Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Lionhart
Figured you guys would like to post ideas for names for the furture Gen VI games. I'd go with Orange, Purple, Jade, or Quartz.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Gengar
Interesting, I like speculating names, not that they would fit together but they haven't used Orange, Pink, Grey or Purple. On lines of gemstones they've still got Onyx, Topaz, Opal etc.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

IGotzDaMastaPlan
I think Onyx version is out, for obvious reasons.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Gary Oak
Pokemon Dawn and Dusk would be pretty cool.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Black/White literally suggests GameFreak is running out of ideas, but one thing I guess is that they would go back to gems/precious stones such as Topaz, Jade etc.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Gengar
It's difficult to think of what's available, either they revert back to colours/gems/metals or come up with something entirely new and unexpected i.e Elements.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

I did like the gemstones too, I would like to see Topaz and Opal and even Quartz be used.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Gengar
Well they used Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and then four generations later they went back to colours (Black & White) so they could easily go back to gemstones or metals.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Lionhart
Gengar wrote
Well they used Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and then four generations later they went back to colours (Black & White) so they could easily go back to gemstones or metals.
I think they'll go back to the gemstones, after all theres more of those left then there is colours for them to do.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Gary Oak
Lionhart wrote
Gengar wrote
Well they used Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and then four generations later they went back to colours (Black & White) so they could easily go back to gemstones or metals.
I think they'll go back to the gemstones, after all theres more of those left then there is colours for them to do.
I guess that's true

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Lionhart
Dgolddc wrote
Nice name and Pokemon logo! Looks really cool

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Gengar
I hope they use elements.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Spooky96
Gengar wrote
I hope they use elements.
Pokemon Hydrogen Version
Pokemon Oxygen Version
Pokemon Carbon Version
Pokemon Nitrogen Version
Pokemon Magnesium Version (Hey its a metal)
Pokemon Boron Version

Why....why am I always doing idiotic things?

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Lionhart
That actually might not be too bad, if they run out of name ideas.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Gengar
They could use Hydrogen & Oxygen since they compliment each other when you say them together but for some reason they just don't suit Pokemon games? Pokemon Carbon sounds more plausible.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Lionhart
Gengar wrote
They could use Hydrogen & Oxygen since they compliment each other when you say them together but for some reason they just don't suit Pokemon games? Pokemon Carbon sounds more plausible.
They may not have much to do with Pokemon but they're still name ideas. The science feel in the games has been growing since D/Pe/Pl so they may find a way to make something like that work

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Spooky96
But you know for game titles to be Oxygen and Carbon does sounds extremely ridiculous.

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Maybe, I know these are bad but...
  Pokemon light and dark or Pokemon Yin and Yang (even though that was technically black and white)

Re: Gen 6 Game Name Ideas

Spirit
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y /Trollface
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'