Gen 6 Ideas

Locked 51 messages Options

Gen 6 Ideas

12971ryanj@gmail.com
I know Gen 5 just started but there has never been a Dark type gym leader so what if in the Gen 6 there is one would that be a cool idea. And have multiple gym leaders and you kinda pick your path
Like
Boss

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Spooky96
I'd be the happiest person on this planet IF GameFreak doesn't give us another Fire/Fighting starter. That's all I really want for gen 6.

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Gen V started two years ago so I'd say the next Generation isn't too far off now. I'd like to see more Ghost types introduced since there is only a limited amount.

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

12971ryanj@gmail.com
they should give us like fire/flying or fire/rock or even fire/steel
Like
Boss

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Sethfink1
I would agree... more ghosts types are necessary  at least i think so.... lets hope for the best ^_^ and i don't really want to see another fire/fighting starter..... their making blazekin look bad, for starting the trend. i wonder if they'll ever give a dragon subbtyping to a starter

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

12971ryanj@gmail.com
more ghost type moves never thought about that
Like
Boss

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Oh yeah wow, I just realized that's now three Fire/Fighting type starters... you'd think they would change it up a bit wouldn't you? Something like Fire/Rock would be ideal now.

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Spooky96
I will be happy even if they give us pure Fire type starter.

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Here's what I want. All pure starters, some more dragons, and a totalbeastmode ice type. Oh, yah, and no cheesy legendaries.

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

12971ryanj@gmail.com
yea like  Typhlosion
Like
Boss

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

More evolutions for non evolving and/or weak pokemon. Another dark and ghost type legendary.

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Oh and a Dark type Gym Leader... Four generations and we have not had one single Dark type Gym leader yet we've had countless Rock/Electric/Ice type leaders.

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

IGotzDaMastaPlan
Dark-types are one of the best IMO, so I agree

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Anybody....interested in a Poison type Gym?

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Gengar
I'd actually be happy with another Poison type Gym even though we've already had three, I thought Roxie was a great addition.

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Hydreigon
Harder challenges in gyms
"RIP Hydreigon. I will always train you in my game to always remember you"~Mysterious trainer.

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Koffingrockz
I have an entire folder filled with gen 6 ideas... Just wish I could find it. XD
So i herd u liek koffingz!!

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

TyranitarTube
Just no more Ice Cream Cones and Ripped Garbage Bags....
Just Asking. Don't Yell At Me.
http://www.youtube.com/TyranitarTube

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

I would like it if they would add more evolutions/pre-evolutions to pokemon that don't have one

ie: Baby Kangaskhan, Male Kangaskhan, evolution to Delibird etc

Re: Gen 6 Ideas

Hmm, that's kind of debatable for the first Gen Pokemon since it's been so long now that they haven't had pre/evolutions it's best to keep them untouched. More freqeuent Pokemon evolutions however would be nice i.e Maractus, Chatot, Absol etc.
123