Generation 6 Concepts

Locked 11 messages Options

Generation 6 Concepts

I've found these concept videos online!! I want to get started on YouTube, myself to make updates, but do you think THIS WILL MEAN THERE WILL BE A REMAKE!?

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liFwsm04HuQ
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02yV1S3Yxo
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQWSNGBNib0

Some of these are old, but Gamefreak might see these and get an idea. Is there a way we can contact them and share our ideas?

Re: Generation 6 Concepts

Gengar
We had the same thing for Generation 5 before it was announced, some of them actually look really authentic.

Re: Generation 6 Concepts

The Grass and Water starter (fully evolved) were looking really good (the first video).
The 2nd video -_-

Re: Generation 6 Concepts

Not too bad but not sure if this was actually from gamefreak.

Re: Generation 6 Concepts

Spooky96
Lionhart wrote
Not too bad but not sure if this was actually from gamefreak.
Of course it isn't from GameFreak.

Re: Generation 6 Concepts

Sonic
These aren't Pokemon qualified.
None of them have that feel to it. Yeah, recent generations may look like "Huh?" But they still keep that vibe that they fit into the game. Most of these look like they're for another franchise.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: Generation 6 Concepts

LegendOfGodness
This post was updated on .
like 1 & 2 didnt like 3 link cause those will not be in maybe in pokemon gen6
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Generation 6 Concepts

Spooky96
Dude you're kind of spamming GCPM11 forums :/

Re: Generation 6 Concepts

While none of these videos have any chance of being legitimate, they are all cool. The third video especially had some that made me grin ear to ear, but a lot of them had more of a Digimon feel than Pokemon.

Re: Generation 6 Concepts

I think some may be real!  I saw zorouark before he was even released in Japan!

Re: Generation 6 Concepts

Peter
Administrator
Locking this topic.

Please use Pokemon X and Y in general discusion
Photobucket