Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

IGotzDaMastaPlan
The types of all eeveelutions were special before D/P.

The only special type left is dragon.

I'm leaving this here.

Re: Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

LegendOfGodness
i know i want dragon too but what if that wont happen !!!!!
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

Gary Oak
Because this:

is totally a Dragon Type

Re: Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

Ruby
Dude my prediction is dragon. If it's not a new type it's definitely a dragon type.
#1 at contests I can make any pokemon beautiful

Re: Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

the chances ofit being dragon is still low

Re: Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

Leafeon
Dgolddc wrote
the chances ofit being dragon is still low
Not neccesarily, I mean look at some of the pokemon they don't look like their type at all e.g. cradily

Re: Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

I thought we already settled this: Flying type

Re: Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

LegendOfGodness
imacreeper5 wrote
I thought we already settled this: Flying type

i want dragon !
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

Gary Oak
Bitch Please:

Re: Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

Actually my prediction is a new type (if not flying)... I just wanted to make note of this

Re: Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

Chris
Leafeon wrote
Dgolddc wrote
the chances ofit being dragon is still low
Not neccesarily, I mean look at some of the pokemon they don't look like their type at all e.g. cradily
Except Eeveelutions have kept away from that so far have managed to actually look like the type they represent. Unless there's some really hidden explanation behind it, I do not see anything Dragon here.

If anything, I'd expect the Dragon Eeveelution to come up last.

Re: Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing about Eeveelutions...

Leafeon
Chris wrote
Leafeon wrote
Dgolddc wrote
the chances ofit being dragon is still low
Not neccesarily, I mean look at some of the pokemon they don't look like their type at all e.g. cradily
Except Eeveelutions have kept away from that so far have managed to actually look like the type they represent. Unless there's some really hidden explanation behind it, I do not see anything Dragon here.

If anything, I'd expect the Dragon Eeveelution to come up last.
I guess so. A new type could happen as well, that'd explain flash cannon better (if not a new type I'm going for steel)
Secret meetings ehehehehehePhotobucket