Happy Birthday!

TheBeginningOfForever
Administrator
Happy Birthday my wonderful husband. I can't wait to have an amazing day with you tomorrow. (Or I guess technically today). We're going to have an amazing time, I promise. I love you so much and I'm so happy I got to say "Happy Birthday" to you right at midnight today! It made me feel so special and I'm glad I get to spend it with you. I love you so much and tonight was honestly really amazing. I had a really good time and I can still smell the peanut sauce. ._. Gross. I love you, baby. Mwah. <3

Hope all of your fans say Happy Birthday to you as well! You deserve it. (:

 Here is your Pikachu that I got you! That is sitting in your living room right next to the OTHER giant Pikachu I got you! (:

♥ ~ Katie & Gian. ~ ♥

Re: Happy Birthday!

Blazing CobaltX
Happy birthday! :)

Re: Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Gian! Hope you have a great day today! :D

Re: Happy Birthday!

Gengar
Happy Birthday Gian, hope you and Katie have a great day!

Re: Happy Birthday!

Gary Oak
Happy Birthday GCPM11, thank you for making this site :)

~Gary Motherfucking Oak

Re: Happy Birthday!

AvantlaS
Happy Birthday Gian!! Have a good one. ;)

From AvantlaS
~  If you get the pic, it's a joke - Say what you want  ~

Dragon Type supporter.
You just gotta love 5th Gen Pokémon.
Hi, I'm AvantaS. :D

Re: Happy Birthday!

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Happy Birthday Gian!
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: Happy Birthday!

Peskypengy
Happy birthday Gian! so whats your pokemon plushie count at now? 9999?
I live in Sinnoh home of the bidoofs hell ya

Re: Happy Birthday!

Loke the Umbreon
Happy Birthday
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Happy Birthday!

In an effort to display my gratitude for all you do on YouTube and for us fans, I'll post another Happy Birthday on this thread as well. I've been subscribed across multiple YouTube accounts for years, even before you had your fancy partnership. Even when I was less than interested in Pokemon, I kept your subscription because your channel really is great, and your entertaining personality is probably one of the main reasons I've remained loyal to this day. I'm glad that I've remained a follower and can now help out in the community that is beginning to form here as well.

Have a great Birthday! I will in fact send in a gift for you hopefully soon enough to make your first Delibird video.

Re: Happy Birthday!

Leafeon
Happy Birthday Gian!

Re: Happy Birthday!

 Happy B-day! Hope you get what you want and er... Keep up the good work!
Dang I got to get my brain working P.S. sorry I posted so late!

Re: Happy Birthday!

Ziimzy
Happy birthday man! im only 1:28 late! <3 thanks for the forums and the amazing videos and wifi events over the years.
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: Happy Birthday!

Leafeon
My birthday is only 2 days before Gian's

Re: Happy Birthday!

wae1029
Happy birthday hope you have a good time.

Re: Happy Birthday!

i hope you had an awesome birthday Gian

Re: Happy Birthday!

So how did he like his present???   Plus I hope he had a AMAZING birthday!

Re: Happy Birthday!

TheMingus
Happy Birthday, Gian! Hope you two had a fantastic day!  Love your vids.

Re: Happy Birthday!

Gary Oak
:3

Re: Happy Birthday!

Yellow de Viridian Grove
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow
12