Hardest battle you've had?

Blastoise
Mine was against Veteran Gina from Route 18 in BW2. I almost lost to her Kingdra.

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Fighting Red in Soulsliver I rematched him like 500 million times XD.

Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

Spooky96
What Gary said.

Iris too in B2.

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

Gary Oak
Spooky96 wrote
Iris in B2.
One word for you: LAPRAS

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

Spooky96
If only I had IT.... <_<

Though I beat her in first time, it was dumb play for her Haxorus to go for another Dragon Dance, because an Outrage would have killed me.

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

Gary Oak
I transfered mine from FireRed to Black then into White 2 to beat Drayden and it has been a part of my team ever since :3

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

Spooky96
I'm not so good with the technical part of the game >_>

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

Slaking
My worst regular trainer battle= Cool Trainer Jennifer from Pokemon Sapphire, on the route between Fortree and Lilycove; her Milotic would NOT stop using Recover everytime its HP was low, plus I didn't have my Manetric...

Worst battle EVER= Winona in Sapphire, but not Emerald; I lost once against her Altaria's stupid Earthquake, so I had to grind my Slugma into a Magcargo so I could use Rock moves. Too bad I couldn't get any Ice Pokemon until later on T^T ...
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

Blastoise
Oh god. I think everone remembers 'the Milotic girl' :P

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

Mine? Ohohoho. Mine was either Lance in Soul Silver or this one trainer with a pokemon that would always heal or protect itself, and then after that a relicanth that was impossible to kill and killed you in one hit.

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

UnforgivenSoul
Umm...Mine was the double battle in SS me and my rival vs Champion Lance and Gym Leader Clair...It was a...onixpected battle, and I almost lost, I was by myself vs Kingdra and Dragonite, way to go, Raptor (Feraligatr) you rock...! Woohoo...!
Umm...Uhh...I Liek...Snivees...

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

ThatFlint
Iris, really? I thought she was pretty easy, I had a Lucario with Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse and Shadowball and an Azumarill with Scald, Hydro Pump and Double-edge. Lucario did most of the hard work and I beat her the first try.

I never really had a truly hard battle, except for Elesa from the Volt Switch Gym, who was incredebly annoying, and maybe Whitney.

Re: Hardest battle you've had?

Haxorus
Hmmmmmm.... My hardest battle would have been against Bertha from E4 in platinum, had like a level 93 Infernape with Rock smash, Flame wheel, Flare Blitz and something else and like a level 20 Onix, and some other randoms. Eventualy beat E4 and Cynthia by spamming Rock Smash......