I am giving away a few Mews for a limited time.

I am giving away a few Mews for a limited time.

asdf movie
I am giving away a few Mews that were obtained in HGSS. Make sure to be quick on the requests, as there is only a limited count! :D
Gamer. Pro. All you need to know.

Re: I am giving away a few Mews for a limited time.

Poix
Will they be traded in 5th gen?

Re: I am giving away a few Mews for a limited time.

Ziimzy
i can trade in 5th gen AND 4th gen what kind are they? please pleeeaaaase
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

They could yes. They're stored in HGSS but could be transferred on Gen V upon request.

They are Mews that were obtained for the 10th birthday. There was a global event on that. Maybe you missed it, haha.
Gamer. Pro. All you need to know.

Re: I am giving away a few Mews for a limited time.

Poix
I definitely want one :D. my FC is 2709-9419-4919 and I can be on during the next 4-5 hours or tomorrow.

And I can only trade in gen 5, so if you could transfer it to gen 5 that would be hamazing.

Re: I am giving away a few Mews for a limited time.

I have one of those on HGSS, what are you looking for one of your mews?

ok msg me ur friend code and we can trade ok? i can trade from hg?

If this is still available, I would definitely like one. I accidentally deleted my 10th Anniversary Mew when I was going to lend HeartGold to a friend...

Re: I am giving away a few Mews for a limited time.

asdf movie
It is available but it hasn't launched yet. The count is very low, there are about only a dozen.
And I also need to finalize the game in which it will be transferred for each person.
And I'll also need the FCs.
I will have all my FCs down in my sig, and, I will hopefully launch this next week.
Sorry for any delay, I will keep everyone notified through this thread.
Thanks !

dawn im online! maybe a mew for a celebi on heart gold? or a mew for any event on black.
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: I am giving away a few Mews for a limited time.

Okami_Norino
can i have one <3

Re: I am giving away a few Mews for a limited time.

Someone
Can I have one? I love mew but sadly i never got one...

Re: I am giving away a few Mews for a limited time.

Someone
I'd be ever so grateful