I want to battle!

1234 ... 8

I want to battle!

SuperEpicAmpharos
Here is my friend code. Post yours below. We will battle in Flat Rule.

                         FC:Name:Atom FC:3354 3461 3502

Re: I want to battle!

SuperEpicAmpharos
so bored...

Re: I want to battle!

Nobody wants to battle? ;(

Re: I want to battle!

Might remove topic...

Re: I want to battle!

SOMEONE BATTLE ME PLEASE

Re: I want to battle!

Loke the Umbreon
yo dude if you come back on now I'll battle you
Loke used Foul Play

Re: I want to battle!

SuperEpicAmpharos
im here. want to battle?

Re: I want to battle!

Loke the Umbreon
friend code is 3783 7095 7740 Michael
Loke used Foul Play

Re: I want to battle!

SuperEpicAmpharos
gotcha. add mine.

Re: I want to battle!

Loke the Umbreon
i registered you dude meet me in wifi room
Loke used Foul Play

Re: I want to battle!

Loke the Umbreon
hold on i need to change my dns real quick
Loke used Foul Play

Re: I want to battle!

meet me in wi-fi club.

Re: I want to battle!

Loke the Umbreon
I'm in
Loke used Foul Play

Re: I want to battle!

turn on voice chat lol

Re: I want to battle!

SuperEpicAmpharos
can you do no restrictions?
in other words, do you have all lvl 100s?

Re: I want to battle!

Loke the Umbreon
i can't
Loke used Foul Play

Re: I want to battle!

SuperEpicAmpharos
k. one sec.

Re: I want to battle!

Loke the Umbreon
no I have level 60's through 80's but I'll take you on anyway
Loke used Foul Play

Re: I want to battle!

SuperEpicAmpharos
one second