If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Yellow de Viridian Grove
What if you could play a pokemon game with all the Dex Holders in it like Red, Green Blue, Yellow (me :D) Etc would you?

(I didn't draw this)
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Gary Oak
That would be nice.

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Loke the Umbreon
this pic has Leaf instead of Green
Loke used Foul Play

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Loke the Umbreon
but it's still cool
Loke used Foul Play

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

I don't recognize the small trainer who is next to Pokemon Trainer Red. Who is it?

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Loke the Umbreon
thats yellow from the manga and the kid in front the one who you can only see his face emerald.
they are characters only in the manga
Loke used Foul Play

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Spooky96
From manga? That's why I wasn't able to recognize them -_-

Its a good pic anyways.

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Really Leaf isn't a person because they gave Blue (Japan's name for the girl) Leafs cloths to match the charter from the game like they did with Red and Green so that's really Blue and one my best friends XD.
The one and only Yellow

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Aww you didn't recognize me  lol.
The one and only Yellow

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Loke the Umbreon
oh i only read the red and yellow manga thats why i didnt know
Loke used Foul Play

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

It would be cool to interact with them all but I doubt it would happen.

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Ikr.

The one and only Yellow

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Its ok lol.
The one and only Yellow

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Oh gosh I spelled played wrong that's what I get for staying up so late .-.
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Sonic
No, because they're based off the players we already play...
I count them ALL as the same person, even the anime versions.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Eliphix
That picture really ruins my image of Brendan. I've never pictured him as that little of a kid. More like a teen action hero.

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Well I didn't draw it so you can blame Google for not giving me good pictures. Lol
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Brendan actually does have the youngest appearance if you compare from Red, Lucas etc. He even looks younger than May in R/S/E.

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Well he was only 11 in RS 12 in Emerald and Sapphire was 10 RS and 11 in Emerald while Red was 16 in RSE FRLG and I was 14 good times XD.

The one and only Yellow

Re: If there was a game where you palyed with the Dex Holders.

Eliphix
Young, yes. But that really changed my mental image of him lol.

But YES. I would love to play against all the rivals, like in the World Tournament or something. We have Gary, why not everyone else?