Quantcast

Is it Possible for Anyone to Translate this Scan?

Is it Possible for Anyone to Translate this Scan?

Gary Oak

(This is also the same episode Brock and Misty will appear in :P)

Re: Is it Possible for Anyone to Translate this Scan?

LegendOfGodness
!
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Is it Possible for Anyone to Translate this Scan?

I can read some of it, but I cannot understand the words. There's too much kanji in there (kanji are complex symbols in Japanese). Also too much katakana (I'm learning how to read it at school right now). And the parts I can read are very small.