Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

IGotzDaMastaPlan
They could throw anything at us, I mean look at scald. It's a water type move and it burns!

I'm thinking a tsunami move that gets boosted power if earthquake or magnitude is used before it.

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

Loke the Umbreon
ledge leap
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

IGotzDaMastaPlan
Lol that would be the best hm move ever! Screw surf!

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

a hm that can be taught to ghost pokemon that lets you walk through walls

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

IGotzDaMastaPlan wrote
Lol that would be the best hm move ever! Screw surf!
Heck Yah! Go magikarp! Use ledge leap!

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

CometTheEmolga
Moves I would like to see:
Electro Tail: 20% chance to paralyze the target
Electro Cutter: High critical hit ratio
Spin Claw: A rampage move. After 2 or 3 turns, the user will become confused
Aqua Ball: 10% chance to lower target's special defense
FireBall Attack: 10% chance to burn the target
BubbleBlast: 10% chance to lower the target's speed
Feather Ball: 10% chance to lower the target's attack
Wind chill: Does no damage, but freezes the target
Thorn shot: 20% chance to lower the target's special defense
Star Power: 10% chance to raise the user's special attack and special defense
"No water, flying, fighting, grass, or bug types will pass me." ~Emolga White 2 FC: 1057-4672-5709

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

Loke the Umbreon
how about a move that can heal fire types like aqua ring and synthesis
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

anon, broski.
Morning Sun is the fire-type equivalent of Synthesis... same weather effects, same healing amount, same etc.

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

Leafeon
anon, broski. wrote
Morning Sun is the fire-type equivalent of Synthesis... same weather effects, same healing amount, same etc.
This.

I'd like to see more special steel type moves, and a good, solid (non-op) special, power 80-95 normal move.

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

Ruby
Morning sun is for psychic types
#1 at contests I can make any pokemon beautiful

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

Gary Oak's Girth

Type: Normal
PP: 50
Attack: 200
Accuracy: 100%
Effects: Defense Goes up by 1 Stage. 100% Chance to Paralyze the target

Does not make contact
Not affected by Protect
Not affected by Magic Coat
Not affected by Snatch
Not affected by King's Rock

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

Hige
I think a move that I would love to see is Darkshadow. It causes the enemy to not be able to move this turn. It basically stuns the enemy.

Another one I'd probably like to see would be something like double typing. Like Darkshock. Or a ice move that can Paralyze you. :3
There's no need to worry. I'm not going anywhere. We can stay together like this forever.

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

This isnt really a move but I think substitute could be an HM. You would turn into a substitute for ten steps and could not be challenged by trainers on routes or battle pokemon. The catch, It would be a mystery gift for a day only! :P

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

Interesting topic. Let's say the move I want would something be like....

Sacrifice
PP: 5
Power: 300
Type: Normal
Category: Physical
Info: The user faints dealing massive damage to the the target. The next switch in fully healed of it's HP, PP and of any status.

Re: Is there a new move you want to see? (Whether it be TM/HM/Or Level up only)

Slaking
This post was updated on .
Here's a couple of ideas I picked up from all over, some of them my ideas:

Cascade Crush: The user attacks the foe with an enormous waterfall from above. This attack lowers the user's Sp. Atk. (It's the Water equivalent to Overheat, Leaf Storm, Draco Meteor, etc.)

Branch Spear: The user hurls a large, sharpened tree branch at the foe. It has a high critical hit ratio (Grass equivalent to Stone Edge)

Ice Grenade: The foe is shot by a jagged sphere of ice that splits on contact. Nearby targets will also receive damage (Ice version of Flame Burst.)

Prism Blast: The foe is damaged in an explosion of pure energy (a Rock-type Special attack, stronger version of Power Gem)

Backlash(or Strikeback): If the user receives damage from a Super Effective move, this move will also deal Super Effective damage to the target (Dragon-type move, really useful when fighting other Dragon or Ice Pokemon)

Pressure Jab: The user strikes the foe's pressure points. This move will lower a random stat (Fighting-type, the attack version of Accupressure)

Hook Swing: The user strikes the foe with a curved punch to draw it closer. The foe becomes unable to avoid attacks for the next 5 turns (Fighting-type; low PP, but really good damage and effect)

Armor Shot (or Armor Eject): The user removes a piece of its heavy armor, then shoots/tosses it at the foe. The user's Defense lowers, but Speed rises (a Steel-type attack version of Autotomize)

Mind Fist: The user hurls a telekinetic shockwave at the foe using its fist. A physical move that does mental damage (the reverse of Psyshock)

Possession: The user controls a target for 5 turns. The user has access to all of the target's moves until the target is directly attacked (Ghost-type; basically, you now have control over an enemy; also, in a trainer battle, the trainer can't withdraw until Possession is negated)

Sand Crash: The foe is buried by an enormous wave of sand. This move will lower Speed (Ground; Good damage)

Plasma Ray: The foe is seared by a laser made of highly condensed heat energy. This move will lower Defense.

Cold Flood: The foe is doused in freezing water. This move may freeze the opponent solid (Water; the Freezing equivalent to Scald)

Napalm Shot: the user hurls a glob of burning acid onto the foe. This move may burn the target (a Poison-type attack that may Burn the foe)

Flame Dance: The foe is surrounded and burned by a whorl of bright flames. This may cause the foe to become Confused (good damage. NOT like Fire Spin, got the idea from the Ninja's Fire Veil skill from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)

Metal Cloud: The foe is damaged by a cloud of jagged metal dust. The foe's accuracy may be lowered (again, from FFTA Ninja skill, Metal Veil)

Oblivion Strike: The user smashes the foe on the head with a fist covered in dark energy. The foe may become confused ( a strong physical Dark-type move)

Needle Rain: the user douses the foe in a shower of falling pins and needles. This move may Paralyze the foe (Steel-type move with good damage)

Air Punch: the user forces air at high speed at the foe using its fist. The foe may flinch (Flying-type move)

Dragon Call: The user lets out a powerful soundwave infused with dragonic energy. This attack will increase the power of all Dragon-type moves of all combatants (Dragon-type pseudo-equivalent to Hyper Voice; useful in Double or Triple battles where your teammates are Dragon-type or know Dragon moves)

Thorn Prison: The foe is ensnared by a wall of thorn-encrusted vines. This move may Paralyze the foe (Grass-Type move that should have been invented a long time ago; again from FFTA Ninja skill, Wood Veil)

Draco Crunch: The user bites the foe with enormous fangs cloaked on dragonic energy. This move may lower Special Attack (a Dragon-themed biting move; some of us probably wanted this move a while ago)

Grapple Claw: The user jumps up and hooks the foe with sharp claws, then slams them into the ground. Flying and levitation are instantly negated (Steel or Fighting, an equivalent to Smack Down)

Feather Darts: The user hurls sharp, knife-like feathers at the foe. This move will never miss (Kinda like Steel Wing and Aerial Ace, but Flying-type and a little stronger)

Heal Curse: The user covers the foe in a black aura that causes all healing moves and restorative items to do damage instead(Dark-type, a much better/worse version of Embargo or Heal Block)

Power Scramble: The target's abilities are tampered with and reversed. All stat-increasing moves/abilities will now decrease stats, and vice versa (Psychic; basically "changes" target's ability to Contrary)

Geode Bomb: The user launches a geode at the foe, which explodes in a burst of sharp crystals. This move may lower the foes accuracy (Rock-type Special move)

Trying to think of more Bug, Flying, Electric, Normal, Dark, and support moves. Tell me what you all think (good ideas, improvements on names, damage ratios, your ideas, etc.) Hope I made a good list!
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...