Mario Kart 7 Community Codes!

SuperEpicAmpharos
I made a couple myself. Here they are!

       02-6070-6075-5590-The Seven.

       39-3891-6069-6566-The Shell Races!

                          If you have any yourself, post them below!

Re: Mario Kart 7 Community Codes!

SuperEpicAmpharos
I seriously dont get it! Why does this happen? Someone please help...

ha HA! Fixed it!

Playing on The Shell Races Right now! I will wait for someone to come!

O_O someone came!

who is Kristofer?

Re: Mario Kart 7 Community Codes!

SuperEpicAmpharos
I really don't know who this Kristofer guy is...

Re: Mario Kart 7 Community Codes!

LegendOfGodness
LoL Why Are You Talking to yourself !?
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Mario Kart 7 Community Codes!

SuperEpicAmpharos
I am asking the world

Re: Mario Kart 7 Community Codes!

kidj
my community codes are 47931848706655 and 44740688572119

more m7 community Coodes┬┐!!┬┐!!  40-2696-2938-5339 and 44-2295-8761-2300 and 01-0050-3659-6894 and 31-3618-6544-4983 for the naruto fans 42-1465-2759-6016

ill be on the narurto one every day at 3:00 if your in california ps im not talking to myself like that other guy said if your not in california do the math in whatever country your in

super epic ampheros that pokemon sucks                                                       BLAZIKIN is awsome!!!!!!     .....no offence.......

Re: Mario Kart 7 Community Codes!

LegendOfGodness
kidj wrote
ill be on the narurto one every day at 3:00 if your in california ps im not talking to myself like that other guy said if your not in california do the math in whatever country your in

What do you mean Naruto ?
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Mario Kart 7 Community Codes!

Spooky96
LegendOfGodness wrote
kidj wrote

Its not mattering you anyways.

Re: Mario Kart 7 Community Codes!

LegendOfGodness
Man okay that true nvm then !
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Mario Kart 7 Community Codes!

kidj
i mean my mario kart community code smart ass

maybe you should read the community codes i put in for mario kart7 one of them is for naruto fans

the naruto community code for MARIO KART7 is 42-1465-2759-6016

Re: Mario Kart 7 Community Codes!

kidj
if im not there at 3:00pm ill be at the community at 6:00pm my mii is called kidj my brothers is called isaiah california if your not in california do the math