Quantcast

NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Slaking
As many of you have seen in the first trailer for X and Y, neither of the protagonists rode a bike; instead, we saw this:

So, what does this mean? Are we gonna be using rollerskates instead of a bike? Are there any other forms of fast transportation other than this? And how about surfing Pokemon? Are we gonna see the protagonist actually riding on the exact Pokemon, or just a black blob with fins again?
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Spooky96
According to what my logic says, roller skates seems to be a replacement for running shoes. Though even if its a replacement for cycle, I'm happy, because I was getting bored of that thing anyways.

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Who knows, this could be just an addition and we still have the classic bike. I mean you cant take a bike away in France! Have you heard of the Tour De France? A HUGE bike race that is held in France. So bikes are pretty big in France, doubt they will be going

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Gary Oak
For all we know, GameFreak forgot to make a proper running animation for the trailer.

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

imacreeper5
True True

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Good point Gary. They did have that 'glasses' incident that basically nailed customization. I can just see gamefreak yelling at the person that was supposed to be making that work. XD

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Mudkip
Bikes are important in the Pokemon games. They can't take the bike out of the game yet
Charmander

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Spooky96
I'm cool with the absence of bike unless those skates are just as fast as the bikes.

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Slaking
Why don't they just give us some other form of transport? Like, instead of a regular bike, a dirtbike? Or maybe a motor scooter? Why not even an ATV?! And how about that surfing issue? Are we gonna be riding on the actual Pokemon, or just a Lapras or some black blob with fins?
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Mudkip
We do need an form of transportation than a bike or skates. We need a ATV to use in the game.
 They need to show the pokemon we are going to surf on and fly on too.
Charmander

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

what if they add a shop where you can buy your transportation like a bike skateboard scooter rollerskates

for the ocean we can buy a raft a boat whatever else goes in the ocean

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Slaking
Nah, GF is definitely gonna keep Pokemon surfing, it's just too iconic...
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Dgolddc
yeah forget the water thing they probably will keep pokemon surfing

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Slaking
I just thought about flying! What do you think that will look like? Just a black bird thingy again? Maybe the actual Pokemon?
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

Dgolddc
it would be cool if they actually showed the trainer flying on an actual pokemon

Re: NO BIKE IN X AND Y?!

But I want to ride my bicycle.