New 4 Pokemon that were announced on May 11(my day)

New 4 Pokemon that were announced on May 11(my day)

Mr. Carracosta
What do yo think about these?
 Personally I like Yanchamu, because he

Re: New 4 Pokemon that were announced on May 11(my day)

Mr. Carracosta

Re: New 4 Pokemon that were announced on May 11(my day)

Mr. Carracosta

Re: New 4 Pokemon that were announced on May 11(my day)

Mr. Carracosta

Re: New 4 Pokemon that were announced on May 11(my day)

Mr. Carracosta

So choose which you like the most and leave the comment down below.
  Mr. Carracosta<quote author="Mr. Carracosta">

Re: New 4 Pokemon that were announced on May 11(my day)

Yellow de Viridian Grove
There cool and i'm guessing  your new?
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: New 4 Pokemon that were announced on May 11(my day)

Mr. Carracosta
One month, but yeah pretty new :)

Re: New 4 Pokemon that were announced on May 11(my day)

Chris
Yayakoma is my favorite so far. It's also interesting that it'll be able to use Flame Charge; Maybe the first regional bird to break out of the Normal/Flying scenario after evolution?

X and Y reveals are getting better and better!