Quantcast

[Official] Spookiphix Tournament Finals Video!

[Official] Spookiphix Tournament Finals Video!

Gary Oak
In glorious HD!

Re: [Official] Spookiphix Tournament Finals Video!

Spooky96
Oh its here, cool, let me see the match again.

Re: [Official] Spookiphix Tournament Finals Video!

Really, great music remake through out and ending music. Good job Gary

Re: [Official] Spookiphix Tournament Finals Video!

SuperEpicAmpharos
Wow! Loved the battle! That is so awesome! P.S. Love the music you put over it! :D

I just realized how many Protects failed from my side in this match xD

lol

It took me a long time to save it to my computer and upload it in HD -__-

I was an idiot back then. Now i am better. i made some very key missplays.

Re: [Official] Spookiphix Tournament Finals Video!

Spooky96
SuperEpicAmpharos wrote
I was an idiot back then. Now i am better. i made some very key missplays.
Lets have a battle some time soon. I'm sure you're better now, back then I simply introduced competitive battling here. Glad to see I've made new players interested in competitive battling.

Re: [Official] Spookiphix Tournament Finals Video!

SuperEpicAmpharos
I was already interested, but I had no way to take the time to ev train and iv breed. Once you posted that we were creating a tournament, I quickly learned about the tiers, formed a team, and competed. I still need to get into iv breeding... it might be annoying though.

Re: [Official] Spookiphix Tournament Finals Video!

Also, when can we battle?

I can battle on Showdown right now if you want to.

ok. bring it yo

Re: [Official] Spookiphix Tournament Finals Video!

Spooky96
Alright.

Re: [Official] Spookiphix Tournament Finals Video!

Sorry, I didn't quit in the last game, power here went off. But it was your game most likely. gg.

I need a signature which is visible saying that "If I go offline during a trade/battle, please forgive my country is in a crises regarding electricity.