[Over] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

Hello there! I wanted to start a tournament! All you have to do is sign up with your overworld sprites and Pokemon Showdown! It will be on Pokemon Showdown on February 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM PST!

Rules

Show up on time!
This tournament will use the OU tier (which means any Pokemon not in the Uber tier).
The tournament will be Single Elimination with one battle per match. However, the finals will be a best two out of three match.
If anyone is late for their match, we wait until the end of the round + an additional five minutes. After this, you will be disqualified (if this is the first round, a back up will take the open slot).

Species Clause: You have to use 6 different Pokemons, no repetition of any Pokemon.
Freeze Clause: You can only put one Pokemon to freeze status at a time.
Sleep Clause: You can only put one Pokemon at a time to sleep.
Evasion Clause: You cannot use moves/items which increases your evasion, example would be Double Team and Minimize or Lax Incense (Item). However, these are allowed - Acupressure, Sand Veil, Snow Cloak and usage of moves such as Double Team through Metronome.
OHKO Clause: Moves that can One Hit Knock Out for sure are banned. Fissure, Sheer Cold are examples of such move.

Participants

Pokemon Showdown: GaryMF0ak

Pokemon Showdown: AshKetchem649

Pokemon Showdown: Ziimzy

Pokemon Showdown: IGotzDaMastaPlan

Pokemon Showdown: Blechy

Pokemon Showdown: Spooky96

Pokemon Showdown: Eliphix

Pokemon Showdown: SuperEpicQwilfish

Pokemon Showdown: LokeAndSilver
Prize
The Winner will receive a Pokemon of their choice (No events though)! Give give me your Friend Code and trade me or any of your Pokemon and say what Pokemon you want.

Re: [Official] Gary Was Here Ash is a Loser Tournament Sign Up!

Ash Ketchum
I'm in, but only if you change the tournament name >:(

Re: [Official] Gary Was Here Ash is a Loser Tournament Sign Up!

Ash Ketchum wrote
I'm in, but only if you change the tournament name >:(
But it's true! XD

Re: [Official] Gary Was Here Ash is a Loser Tournament Sign Up!

Ash Ketchum
This post was updated on .
Gary Oak wrote
Ash Ketchum wrote
I'm in, but only if you change the tournament name >:(
But it's true! XD
CHANGE IT NOW!

Re: [Official] Gary Was Here Ash is a Loser Tournament Sign Up!

Gary Oak
Ash Ketchum wrote
Gary Oak wrote
Ash Ketchum wrote
I'm in, but only if you change the tournament name >:(
But it's true! >:D
CHANGE IT NOW!
OK Ashy-Boy, I'll change it for you, just post your overworld.

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

Gary Oak
There, happy?

There, happy?
Yes, here's my overworld

Alright I'll work on your bracket right now :)

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

Ash Ketchum
This post was updated on .
Alright thanks Gary :)
Oh my PS is AshKetchem649

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

Ziimzy
im in! PS is ziimzy. i think ill try to show up :( *cough cough*
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

u know the sprite ;D BTW WHERE THE FUCK do u find the shiny sprites????
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

Gary Oak
Ziimzy wrote
u know the sprite ;D BTW WHERE THE FUCK do u find the shiny sprites????
Psypoke:
http://www.psypokes.com/

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

PS: IGotzDaMastaPlan (Bracket name should be IGDMP, I've had so many problems with that)
Overworld: Steven Stone, PWT

I hope to actually show up this time around.

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

Ziimzy posted:
u know the sprite ;D BTW WHERE THE FUCK do u find the shiny sprites????
--------
Type in metagross sprites, first result gives you all sprites and artwork officially released for the games. You can do the same for any pokemon.

Also, may I join? Showdown username is Blechy

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

I'm in.

spooky96 on Pokemon Showdown.

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

I'll certainly join. Hopefully I'll be able to attend this one.

Pokemon Showdown: Eliphix
Bracket Sprite: Deoxys-D

im so sorry can you make it ONE hour earlier at least? or maybe 2? anything will help.
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

Actually, can I have Smeargle as my sprite?

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

Can you change Steven to Lance? He fits me better.

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament Sign Up!

Gary Oak
We need one more...