[Over] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

[Over] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Now obviously the tournament is in
Over. ._.

So here is who won! (Red means didn't show)

Here is everyone's Pokemon Showdown, look for them when they are online!
Gary Oak
Pokemon Showdown: GaryMF0ak
Ash Ketchem
Pokemon Showdown: AshKetchem649
Ziimzy
Pokemon Showdown: Ziimzy
IGotzDaMastaPlan
Pokemon Showdown: IGotzDaMastaPlan
Leafeon
Pokemon Showdown: Blechy
Spooky96
Pokemon Showdown: Spooky96
Eliphix
Pokemon Showdown: Eliphix
SuperEpicAmpharos
Pokemon Showdown: SuperEpicQwilfish

Games:
Gary VS Ash

(Video is processing)
Alternative link: http://www.mediafire.com/?r301bzb4em1c71c

Semi-Finals:
IGotzDaMastaPlan VS Loke The Umbreon
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou9489841

Gary VS SuperEpicAmpharos
http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou9490984

Finals:
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou9492185

Congratulations to SuperEpicAmpharos!

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Ash Ketchum
I'm going against you in the first round!? That seems unfair :(

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Gary Oak
Ash Ketchum wrote
I'm going against you in the first round!? That seems unfair :(

U MAD ASH?

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Ash Ketchum
Gary Oak wrote
Ash Ketchum wrote
I'm going against you in the first round!? That seems unfair :(
http://gcpm11-forums.2322141.n4.nabble.com/file/n8483/Gary_Oak_troll_face.jpg
U MAD ASH?
I bet you chose who's going against who by yourself

Nope. Blame the generator.

Nope. Blame the generator.
I still think it is unfair...

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

I just now realized something. Isn't Spooky on a trip right now?

NOTE: SETTING THE ALARM FOR THE PROPER DATE AND TIME THIS TIME. ALL CAPS NECESSARY!

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Ash Ketchum wrote
I still think it is unfair...
No offense to Gary, but it's better than going up against either Spooky or myself

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

OK get ready to die. BTW i will be using my alt SuperEpicQwilfish.

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Gary Oak
SuperEpicAmpharos wrote
OK get ready to die. BTW i will be using my alt SuperEpicQwilfish.
Alright i'm changing the Showdown to SuperEpicQwilfish

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Eliphix wrote
No offense to Gary, but it's better than going up against either Spooky or myself
Know what, PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

I might not be able to attend(AGAIN), my parents want me to go to a benefit for my mom's dying friend. My mother says she'll do the best she can to get home in time, so we'll see.

EDIT: Apparently my mother doesn't fell like going

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Loke the Umbreon
everybody should get ready
Loke used Foul Play

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Ash Ketchum
I'm ready!

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

GUYS I AM HERE

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

I'm battling Ash:
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou9486974

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Dgolddc
and down goes ash

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Gary needs a staples button... "That was easy"

Yep

Re: [Official] Gary Oak Tournament! Who's going against who!

Ash Ketchum
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.