[Over] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

[Over] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

LOKE WINS!

Hey guys, IGotzDaMastaPlan here!

I'm here to bring you... THE IGDMP MONO-TYPE TOURNAMENT! (Hosted on Pokemon Showdown)
I've signed up for a lot of these tournaments, but have only been to one, so I understand people miss these things. So set a timer or something, mmkay?

The tournament is on February 23, 2012 at 5:00 P.M. Central time! (Date/Time is flexible)
Countdown: COMING SOON!

Here are some rules:
Show up on time, or be disqualified. Don't worry, we'll give you a few minutes.
Your team can only be ONE TYPE! (If a Pokemon has two types, one must be your chosen type)
The tournament is OU (any Pokemon not in the uber tier)
Type "i liek mudkipz" in your signup so I know you didn't just immediately assume how this was gonna go.
Who fights who will be decided by the order of signups. (As in 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, so on)
If the above rule is screwed up by No-Shows, I'll figure SOMETHING out
In your signup give me your PS name
If the winner wants I prize I will discuss it with them.
You have to use the same team the entire tournament!

SIGNUP LIST:
1. IGotzDaMastaPlan (IGotzDaMastaPlan)
2. Gary Oak (GaryMF0ak)
3. SuperEpicAmpharos (SuperEpicSkarmory)
4. Leafy (Blechy)
5.
6.
7.
8.

Backups incase of no shows:
1. Loke (LokeandSliver)
2.
3.
4.

Gary shall do the brackets!

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament

Gary Oak
Alright I'll do brackets.
Sign me up
and yes i lik mudkipz

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

Too easy. I'm in. i liek mudkips for da realz

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

SuperEpicAmpharos
Masta do you have bw or bw2?

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

Alright guys, thanks for signing up! And SuperEpic I used SuperEpicQwilfish as your showdown name because that's the only one I remember for sure .-.

And thanks for doing the brackets, Gary!

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

SuperEpicAmpharos
I am using SuperEpicSkarmory lol

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

Yes, I do

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

SuperEpicAmpharos
Wanna battle? Just in the mood for one.

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

IGotzDaMastaPlan
Nah, I changed your username now. I also added a thing about the prize for the winner.

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

Brackets:

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

SuperEpicAmpharos
I really want to battle someone lol

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

adding a new rule!

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

C'mon why is no one signing up... pweez :3

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

Leafeon
I'll sign up! That is if I can make it. See ya tomorrow if I can ;)

i liek mudkipz
Secret meetings ehehehehehePhotobucket
Pie

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

Pie
Hoping to make it lol. I am super epic ampharos btw xd on the iPad so I will have to make a team lol

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

Finally another sign-up! I needed at least 4 people to sign up, and I was about to postpone the tournament!

See you tonight everyone!

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

Loke the Umbreon
put me as a back up then, i liek mudkips
Loke used Foul Play

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

IGotzDaMastaPlan
Ok, I'll put you as a back up.

EDIT: Wait what is your PS user? I forgot

It's LokeandSilver
Loke used Foul Play

Re: [OFFICIAL] IGDMP Mono-Type Tournament Signup

SuperEpicAmpharos
30 min