[Over] ZZ Tournament Setup!

Ziimzy
This post was updated on .
THIS TOURNAMENT IS OVER.

SCROLL DOWN FOR MATCHES INFO! AND FOR WINNERS!!

Welcome!

Welcome to the official ZZ Tournament thread! This event is being hosted by Myself and my cousin Zemerald, so we decided to call it the ZZ tournament! This will be a competitive battling tournament held on Pokemon Showdown. It is absolutely FREE and is very easy to set up a team. I recommend you check out Smogon or even Spooky96's Guide to Competetive Battling before signing up.

Rules

This Tournament, like the amazing Spookiphix tournament, will be using the OU tier.
Exact times will be announced nearer to the date but the starting time is January 19th 19:00 GMT. Timezone converter.
If a player is late for his/her match they will be given 15 minutes to show up. Otherwise they are Disqualified.
One loss and you are knocked out. We will choose your opponents randomly.
Sign up on this thread including your POKEMON SHOWDOWN USERNAME and Sprite you would like to use.
You can also ask questions on this thread.

Prizes

We have decided that as It will be very hard to win, we will make the prizes as generous as possible and will even give a prize to the 2nd place! We have decided to give a choice of prizes from the following events:

1st place:

FAL2010 Mew.

GAMESTP Jirachi.

VGC10 Shiny Eevee.

2012MAY Darkrai.

VGC09 Shiny Milotic.

2nd place:

GAMESTP Jirachi.

VGC10 Shiny Eevee.

Contestants

1. Zemerald (Zemerald)
2. Eliphix (Eliphix)
3. IGotzDaMastaPlan (IGotzDaMastaPlan)
4. Spooky96 (Spooky96)
5. GaryOak (Gary0ak) 0 is a zero.
6. SuperEpicAmpharos (SuperEpicAmpharos)
7. Blastoise (shovillian)
8. Leafeon (Blechy)

Sign up and ask questions in this thread! See you then. Ziimzy.

ROUND 1

WINNER: Ziimzy! (Gary didn't show)
REPLAY: Ziimzy Vs. Blastoise

WINNER: NONE. No one showed.
REPLAY: None.

WINNER: Zemerald!
REPLAY: Ampharos Vs. Zemerald

WINNER: Spooky! Leafeon didn't show.
REPLAY: Zemerald Vs. Spooky

WINNERS!

1st place: Spooky96! Claim your prize in the chat!
2nd place: Ampharos and Blastoise! For showing up. Good games guys :)

I'm afraid that after all my hard work only the hosts and 3 other players turned up. So the winner is Spooky96!

SPOOKY, AMPHAROS AND BLASTOISE CHOOSE YOUR PRIZE IN THE CHAT!
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: [Official] ZZ Tournament Setup!

Eliphix
Are the prizes legitimate or did you hack for them? Because I need that Jirachi ;-;

I'd like to sign up.

Pokemon Showdown: Eliphix
Sprite if we get to choose that: Deoxys-D or Smeargle

If they were illegitimate I would have deleted them off my game long ago. I can assure you they are DEFINITELY not illegitimate as far as i know. If they are (they aren't) I can offer you my MYSTRY Mew and ALAMOS Darkrai and GAMESTP Jirachi from the GBA games :D Ill sign you up. <3

oh yes ill add that in the post.

Just making sure because a lot of the people on here have offered ones that they hacked lol. Thank you <3

Put you in. See you then ;D Bring your Deoxys lol.
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: [Official] ZZ Tournament Setup!

Gary Oak
Count me in
I guess you are taking care of brackets, here's my overworld:

Re: [Official] ZZ Tournament Setup!

Zemarald
Cant wait :D
Zemarald Photobucket Photobucket

Im expecting you to bring your raticate lol xD whats your pokemonshowdown user?

Use Steven PWT please.

Re: [Official] ZZ Tournament Setup!

Gary Oak
Oh shit right
It's Gary0ak

Re: [Official] ZZ Tournament Setup!

I'm in.
spooky96 on Pokemon Showdown.
 <-- Volkner's sprite

Re: [Official] ZZ Tournament Setup!

SuperEpicAmpharos and my sprite will be a Rayquaza please :D

Re: [Official] ZZ Tournament Setup!

SuperEpicAmpharos
By the way, I can't work the converter XD

Re: [Official] ZZ Tournament Setup!

I'd like to compete too. Username: shovillian, can you please make my sprite be a Blastoise.

Ive put all of you in! Cant wait xD

IGotzDaMasta won't cut it for me. IGDMP, please and thank you.

Re: [Official] ZZ Tournament Setup!

SuperEpicAmpharos
XD i tried to watch your showdown video, but you were like HEEEEEEEEEY LOL

Re: [Official] ZZ Tournament Setup!

All right! Can't wait :D

Re: [Official] ZZ Tournament Setup!

Gary Oak