Quantcast

Please Read

Peter
Administrator
Hola compadres y mamacitas it's GoldndSilver7 or you can just call me Peter.

I hope you all are enjoying the forms!  Now I need all active members to reply to this post so I can upgrade your status as registered to memebers!

Second, many of you want a chat room on this website.  Since this site is still in it's beta form please use http://gcpm11-forums.2322141.n4.nabble.com/night-patrol-tp1986.html

Third,  Invite your friends!  Let's make this site popping! The ideas me and John have will make this place great!

Lastly,  Have fun!

If yah ever need me email me at pwnapplez.gnds7@gmail.com or my skype GoldndSilver7
Photobucket

Re: Please Read

Eliphix
I am enjoying this forum! I didn't know we'd be getting an upgrade.  I'll be sure to invite any friends that I don't think will try to ruin things around here.

Re: Please Read

i want to be a member and i put gians forums on facebook so i invited friends

Re: Please Read

Yes this is an awesome website! And being a member would be even more awesome :D

Re: Please Read

imacreeper5
  I am here soooooo... I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Re: Please Read

I love these forums and would love to be a member! :)

Re: Please Read

Spirit
I'm sort of active? >.<
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'

Re: Please Read

TrueAuraGuardian
I love these forums its just awesome and epic
White 2 FC :1808 0763 7684

Black 2 FC : 5072 1758 1735

Re: Please Read

Peskypengy
I'm starting to get more active on the forums
I live in Sinnoh home of the bidoofs hell ya

Re: Please Read

I like this place and pretty active too.

Re: Please Read

JoshuaR001
This forum is awesome, does I need to say more? (Grammar error on purpose)
Alright, upgrade meh.

Re: Please Read

Gengar
It's grown pretty rapidly but I think it's great.

Re: Please Read

 I would love to be upgraded!  PLZ upgrade me!!!!!!!

Re: Please Read

imacreeper5
Oh wait I am a member now!

Re: Please Read

An official chatroom, nice

Re: Please Read

Loke the Umbreon
i'm on just about every day
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Please Read

I'm active. Enough.

Re: Please Read

Yellow de Viridian Grove
I love this forum I try to get on at least twice.
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: Please Read

asdf movie
On what the chat would run on though? IRC?
Gamer. Pro. All you need to know.

Re: Please Read

StickDude
I've tried to be as active as possible.