Quantcast

Pokemon 2013 International Tournament Thread Megathread!

Pokemon 2013 International Tournament Thread Megathread!

The Pokemon 2013 International Tournament is an official competition that begins at April 19, 2013 and ends on April 21, 2013 at 4:59 PM PST. I'm Nate in these battles and I'm in the Senior Division btw. Post you experienced below!

Battle 1:

Nate Vs DEX

Battle Video Code: 14-81671-50780
Online Version: Click me!
Result:  Opponent Forfeited, Win
Comments: DEX is a loser! Seriously, just because I knocked out your Charizard and Paralyzed your Tropius doesn't mean you have to forfeit...

Battle 2

Nate Vs ALEX

Battle Video Code: 47-14904-83010
Online Version: Click Me!
Result: Win
Comments: That fucking Seaking... Seriously, I didn't know Seaking's Dream World ability was Lightningrod. And Aqua Ring and Milotic's Aqua Ring didn't help either...

Battle 3

Nate Vs BLAZE

Battle Video Code: 85-99788-36157
Online Version: Click Me!
Result: Win
Comments: His Serperior scared me for a minute. Other than that, this battle was pretty easy.

Battle 4

Nate Vs PHIL

Battle Video Code: 25-92782-61880
Online Version: Click Me!
Result: Win
Comments: This person is a Legendary Noob. 75% of his team is legendaries. I still managed to defeat him though.

Battle 5

Nate Vs JOSE

Battle Video Code: 55-41119-66946
Online Version: Click Me!
Result: Lose
Comments: This marks my first lose. This person is obviously a competitive battler has 3 Shiny Pokemon. His shiny Hydreigon is the Pokemon that knocked out my last Pokemon, Lapras.

Battle 6

Nate Vs KairiX

Battle Video Code: 58-25015-94110
Online Version: Click Me!
Result: Win
Comments: This person to me is just another regular trainer, but I have reason to believe she generated her Pokemon. Normally I'm not annoyed by this, since I generated my Speed Boost Blaziken, but she made it obvious though. Her Shiny Gyarados was in a Cherish Ball, a Poke Ball used for event Pokemon, and her Shiny Charizard was in a Master Ball. If this is true, I'm not sure how her Pokemon got past the filter.

Battle 7?

Comments: I don't have any records for this battle (Other than what I have written down) since for some reason I got a communication error before I even got a chance to get a battle video. But this battle would have marked my second lose.
This person used all three Unova Starters evolutions and a Cresselia, a common legendary among Competitive Battlers.

Battle 7

Nate Vs Harry (Potter)

Battle Video Code: 40-65422-64875
Online Version: Click Me!
Result: Forfeit, Lose
Comments: I poked some fun in this guys name because his name was Harry and he is from the UK, where the Harry Potter series was made.  I decided to forfeit this match because I was fucked either way and to make up for "Battle 7?". This person is (From what I know) legendary noob and has two shinies.

 Useless Fun Facts!
*Politoed is nicknamed "FO' RIZZLE" while Jolteon is nicknamed "SHOCKER :O". The 2013 International Challenge doesn't allow you to view Pokemon's nicknames.
*DEX is a loser!

Re: Pokemon 2013 International Tournament Thread Megathread!

Fuck it, I'll just replay Burnout 3 and end at Battle 7.