Pokemon Astrology Signs

Slaking
Here's a list of some Pokemon western/eastern astrology signs.

Western Zodiac
Aries: March 21- April 22 = Ampharos
Taurus: April 23- May 21 = Tauros (duh)
Gemini: May 22- June 21 = Vanilluxe
Cancer : June 22- July 21 = Kingler
Leo: July 22- August 22 = Luxray
Virgo: August 23- September 22 = Blissey
Libra: September 23- October 22 = Gallade
Scorpio: October 23- November 22 = Drapion
Saggitarius: November 23- December 22 = Magmortar
Capricorn: December 23- January 20 = Sawsbuck (I promise to change this if a goat Pokemon is in Gen. 6)
Aquarius: January 21- February 20 = Ludicolo
Pisces: February 21- March 20 = Basculin

Eastern Zodiac:
Rat = Ratticate
Ox = Bouffalant
Tiger = Arcanine
Hare = Lopunny
Dragon = Kingdra (Japanese lore personifies the dragon as a seahorse; learned from Fruits Basket)
Serpent = Seviper
Stallion = Rapidash
Ram = Ampharos (again, I apologize)
Monkey = Simisear
Rooster = Skarmory
Dog = Mightyena
Boar = Grumpig

If you have any better ideas, post them; be sure the ones you use either don't evolve or are the last stage in an evolutionary family.

Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Pokemon Astrology Signs

Gary Oak
Sawsbuck
._.

Re: Pokemon Astrology Signs

Blissey :3

Re: Pokemon Astrology Signs

Ruby
Basculin for the win
#1 at contests I can make any pokemon beautiful

Re: Pokemon Astrology Signs

Gary Oak wrote
Sawsbuck
._.
Ikr >____<

Re: Pokemon Astrology Signs

Ugh Blissey...

Anyways, I'm from the east side as well and we have different zodiac signs here. It depends on country to country. By seeing those animals, I figure its most likely China's zodiac stuff.

Re: Pokemon Astrology Signs

KeeperOfTheTriforce wrote
Dragon = Kingdra (Japanese lore personifies the dragon as a seahorse; learned from Fruits Basket)
"Fruits Basket"

FRUITS BASKET

WHY DID YOU WATCH THIS SHOW??

Re: Pokemon Astrology Signs

Slaking
A friend in anime club in 11th grade made me watch it. Really girly, but I just ignored it and focused on the funny parts. My fave:

"One more word, and you'll all get *BEEEEP* by electric shocks..."
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Pokemon Astrology Signs

astroindia
Before visiting this post i haven't heard about these signs. But now i really want to make a little research on these signs. So that i could collect some more information related to these signs.
Now know your Horoscope on Phone

Re: Pokemon Astrology Signs

astroindia
Before reading this post i haven't know about these new signs. But here i really got a wonderful information on these signs.Thanks for providing such a wonderful information.
Are you looking for Vastu Shastra for Home ?

Re: Pokemon Astrology Signs

astroindia
I also deeply believe in astrology. That i why i always love to read my daily horoscope. Even mostly i love to read online horoscope.
Know more about What is Manglik Dosha