Quantcast

Pokemon Colosseum

Scandeur Offs
Hi Gian ! I'm a big French fan and I really what you're doing :) I was also a big fan of pokemon since I was young, but after the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl versions came out, I wasn't interested anymore ... And when I saw one of your videos of your pokemon white 2 walkthrough I was like "Oh my god I have to play again to pokemon !" So you tempt me back to play to Pokemon and I wanted to thank you for that :D
Well, I don't think you did a walkthrough for this game, but I suggest you to play Pokemon Colloseum (though it is a old game) one of my favorite pokemon game, because it was really well-made and I think it worth it.
So thank you for you attention, and forgive me if my English is not correct :')

Re: Pokemon Colosseum

Gary Oak
I am sorry but GCPM11 really doesn't care about his community. He hasn't been on the Forums since his birthday (December 31st). When Clone made us a new Forum to post on, GCPM11 just deleted it form existence, and thus, we abandoned the GCPM11 Forums and moved to Eliphix's Forum, PokeRegion, so people don't really post here anymore :/