Quantcast

Pokemon Movie 16

Eliphix
We've obviously got limited information on it, but there are some things to discuss. Namely, the movie features a Shiny Legendary (similar to the Zoroark movie's shiny dog trio, except this is a real shiny). It also revolves around the move Extremespeed on this Shiny Genesect.

So, thoughts? Discussion?

Here's some inspiration:
"(Japanese: 神速のゲノセク Extreme Speed Genesect) is the third Best Wishes series movie and the sixteenth Pokémon movie overall. It will be released in Japan on July 13, 2013." (Wikipedia)

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Gengar
Like I say since it's 7 months away so I think there's more information too it. I think the 17th movie will include Hoenn Legendaries and a new Pokemon for Gen VI as HGSS did but for the 16th I think there is more to find out.

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Looks like a good trailer to me, cant wait for it!

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Leafeon
Hmm. This movie seems quite interesting, when more info is released I'm sure there will be an explanation.

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

It's still funny how it'll be a shiny pokemon in the movie. A change but I think for the good. Looking forward to it though.

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

didnt even know there was a movie coming out with genesect

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Gary Oak
I think we may get more information off whatever they're announcing.

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Gengar
I hope that's game news rather than anime news.

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Gary Oak
Gengar wrote
I hope that's game news rather than anime news.
Yeah, but you know how the movies give more details about the next games?

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Eliphix
Gary Oak wrote
Yeah, but you know how the movies give more details about the next games?
Some examples for you: Munchlax in Destiny Deoxys. Lucario's whole movie. (Though not particularly good ones)

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Gary Oak
Eliphix wrote
Gary Oak wrote
Yeah, but you know how the movies give more details about the next games?
Some examples for you: Munchlax in Destiny Deoxys. Lucario's whole movie. (Though not particularly good ones)
Also Zorua and Zoroark in Movie 13

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Sonic
I thought that there would be 3D scenes in the game...
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

LegendOfGodness
imma watch the movie exteme genesect it might be cool watching it
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Gary Oak wrote
Also Zorua and Zoroark in Movie 13
Was that before the release of Black and White?

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

  I heard the movie was something about jewels.  A new sky form Regigigas.  It was called "Twin Jewels" or something on those lines...

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

imacreeper5
  By the way what was movie 14???

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Eliphix wrote
Gary Oak wrote
Also Zorua and Zoroark in Movie 13
Was that before the release of Black and White?
It was in the Sinnoh Saga
In Japan I know it was
In the US it was like a month before official release

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Gengar
So it could either be a new Pokemon from Gen VI making an appearance or as a hint towards remakes they could include Jirachi/Deoxys etc.

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Sonic
Something crazy is going to happen.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: Pokemon Movie 16

Leafeon
Sonic wrote
Something crazy is going to happen.
Doesn't that happen in every movie? But yes, I feel that this movie and the announcement will shed some light on the upcoming pokemon games we all want. Also, wasn't manaphy introduced in the Hoenn saga?