Quantcast

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Remakes VS Generation VI.

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Remakes VS Generation VI.

Gengar
Okay so with all this hype building up for this announcement on 6th/8th January, it seems obvious that we're split on what it's going to be; While many people are thinking along the Remake line, an equal amount seem to be focused on Generation VI.
Both have fairly reasonable support as to why they could be made but what would you like first? What would you prefer? and what do you think we will be announced this week? note that it could be something completely different but it seems that the audience is aiming for one of the two.

I would like and prefer RS remakes first since I don't think I can wait much longer but I would be happy to wait if it means prolonging the time so that Gen VI can be the first testing grounds for the 3DS giving the remakes a full blown 3DS revamp.

Either way I think we will get both eventually but which comes first I just can't call it. Then again Game Freak could throw a complete curve ball and give us something like a sequel/remake involving Hoenn but we'll soon see.

Re: Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Remakes VS Generation VI.

StickDude
I'd prefer a R/S/E remake before Gen VI but, I enjoyed the suprise of B/W 2 so much that I would rather see them throw another curve ball and give us something like a sequel involving Hoenn.
Black 2 FC: 1765-0498-0357

Re: Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Remakes VS Generation VI.

A sequel/remake involving hoenn would be splendid. If not, I'd like to have something like a pokemon ranger game where you explore one of the regions (like sinnoh or hoenn), and also battle with trainers.

Re: Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Remakes VS Generation VI.

Yes I would prefer the remakes to be announce on Jan 7th. It seems a perfect time for the announcement too. I'd like to see R/S remakes because Emerald is my 2nd favorite Pokemon game and thus just desperate to replay it with enhanced game mechanics and visuals.

And seeing the recent games' pattern its likely that 6th gen will be in 2014. Just a possibility according to my speculation.
R/B = 1996
G/S = 1999
R/S = 2002
D/P = 2006