Quantcast

Pokemon Stadium U

Polifroeg
After watching stadium on youtube I desperately want a wii u version!
With the wii U games 'more room to store games' it could include every pokemon and have new downloadable tournaments based on the anime with the actual trainers in the game!
Ireland is like politoed it never stops raining

Re: Pokemon Stadium U

Lionhart
Not sure if they're gonna do this but hey you never know! They'd do it with the Gen 6 guys too, that would be pretty awesome!

Re: Pokemon Stadium U

LegendOfGodness
me too i think there not going to do this !
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Pokemon Stadium U

Chris
As long as it would contain a real story as well, why not? As much as I like Stadium, I can't help but say that I'd find it lacking if it didn't at least have a story mode like Colosseum/XD.

Re: Pokemon Stadium U

Seems highly interesting.