Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Locked 18 messages Options

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

StickDude
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p9IxR2PhTU
Black 2 FC: 1765-0498-0357

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

bear
I am so excited for this! And no wait for UK/europe/US release a year after! Ahhh.
friend code-- 5115 1656 9263

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Hydreigon
Pretty happy it's going worldwide
"RIP Hydreigon. I will always train you in my game to always remember you"~Mysterious trainer.

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Koffingrockz
FROAKIE ALL TEH WAY!
So i herd u liek koffingz!!

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Gary Oak
Koffingrockz wrote
FROAKIE ALL TEH WAY!
Huh People actually like that one. I'm going with Fire Fox one Fennekin. Also in the trailer, it looked like it used a Psychic attack so it could be Fire/Psychic.

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Peskypengy
I'm going with Fennekin too I even drew it and put it on my Deviant art page

Fire type starters FTW!
I live in Sinnoh home of the bidoofs hell ya

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

LegendOfGodness
Koffingrockz wrote
FROAKIE ALL TEH WAY!

me too imma get froakle !!!!!!
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Fennekin FTW. Finally a starter (Fire) that looks good.

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

I LOVE THIS!

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Suprisingly this place doesn't seem to active...
Let's get a few things straight.

I was very angry when this was announced. I didn't like the change.
In the 8 hours since it was announced, I'm fine with it.
I'll probably pick Chespin. I hate Froakie. Fennekin I might pick aswell, maybe.
The names are honestly original. I like them.
If they don't remake R/S in 3D... ow. It stung when I wrote that.
I'm excited.

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Okami_Norino
thats true i like the idea of a new gen but....(there's always a but)  I WILL LOVE a Ruby/Shappire remake

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Mechahound
Chespin FTW

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

I hope they make this downloadable on the 3DS so that those who cant pck it up at the store can still get it on the eshop

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Umbreon135
I feel so weird right now i think I predicted something a few weeks ago.. The regions have always been based off of cities in Japan with the exception of Unova (Which is based off of New York, for you n00bs). So I went to thinking, Europe is their next biggest buying country so what if it's based off of paris? Then the trailer had an Eiffel tower looking thing in the background of one of the shots. Ya, I feel pretty proud.
Playing with the dark has never been so funumbreon

Junichi Masuda did recently visit paris I think. :P
So i herd u liek koffingz!!

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Okami_Norino
unova is baset in america  O-o i didn't know that... and the next one will be based on paris <3 <3 <3 now i will buy that game i will love it XD

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Chris
Mechahound wrote
Chespin FTW
I know, I actually like Chespin and will probably be picking it as well. Not enough love for it as far as I've seen. :(

I also like the fact that it is releasing worldwide this time; It's bad enough we have a 9 month wait so if Japan had gotten it in October and we had to get it in '14, I don't know what I would've done.

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced

Peter
Administrator
Locking this topic.

Please use Pokemon X and Y in general discusion
Photobucket