Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Peter
Administrator
Photobucket

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Loke the Umbreon
You do an excellent genwunner impression
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Everyone likes Red EVERYONE
Why don't people want to see me D:

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Peter
Administrator
In reality you are blue/green.
Photobucket

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Gary Oak
GoldndSilver7 wrote
In reality you are blue/green.
I am Gary. I am also Blue. I am also Green. I am also Douche ಠ_ಠ
Call me what you like

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Peter
Administrator
Well no.  Pokemon Canon Law is split into two timelines.

THis is a X, Y discussion page
Photobucket

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Gary Oak
Ok sorry to go off topic a little.

F**k Mudkipz I leik Fennekinz

I just hope it doesn't evolve into a Fire/Fighting -_-

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

These games, wow.

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Man your voice is so awesome.

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Gengar
Legendary names revealed.

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Pikachu
I absolutely love the new legendaries. Their names also fit them really well.

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Ptzery
The legendaries are awesome. Xerneas looks the awesomest, definitely. Also, the starter pokemon Froakie looks the best. Man, this game is like a dream come true... 6th gen already....
Finally!!! That was sarcasm! That was too! That too! That was too! That was true! That was sarcasm too! That was, again, sarcasm. That too. I'm not telling if that was sarcasm.

Ok, you win. What I meant to say was 'Froakie is awesome'.

(We apologize for the random signature, but we're experiencing technical problems. You'll just have to live with it.
You: 'NOOOOOOO!')

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

I'm kind of finding it hard to pronounce Yveltal.
Anyone willing to help?

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

TrueAuraGuardian
I hope we can find starters from past generations in the wild here
White 2 FC :1808 0763 7684

Black 2 FC : 5072 1758 1735

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

XD A fox with boxing gloves LOL

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

oshawattfan257
i want this game sooooooooooooo bad

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

The Yve is supposed to be pronounced like "eve", but I still am finding it difficult after that fact.

E-vel-tuhl?
Evil-tuhl?

Dude I don't even know.

EDIT: Based on a video provided by Joekemaster in this post, the pronunciations are as follows:

Xerneas: ZURR-nee-us

Yveltal: ee-VELL-tall

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Spooky96
Thanks dude. Though Yveltal will still take some time to get use to.

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

any one notice this

Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

Yuh-vel-tal. Or at least that's how I'm going about it.

Also. I'm BACK. And I'm ready to discuss stuff. :D

Speaking of discussion...

THIS FOX HAS TO BE PSYCHIC/FIRE. Bring the action. Bring the hate. I don't care.