Quantcast

Pokemon is Awesome

Peter
Administrator
Hey guys it's me Peter.

I had to start my youtube carer over from 15k subs to bare nothing due to complications with a former network.  To start off my new channel I did this video.   By no means is it a good video but if you can check it out and give it a like and comment it can help me regrow.

Photobucket

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

Gary Oak
Lol for a minute I thought Peter was a GoldndSilver7 impersonation account until I saw the word "Administrator" under your profile pic

Anyways nice job.

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

Loke the Umbreon
as soon as i saw this i knew i had to subscribe to your new channel. this also has me thinking of doing a similar video on my channel. good luck on your new channel
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

Peter
Administrator
Haha thanks.

Yeah I changed my name....better fit I guess.

also need to change my profile picture from me and my ex but thats another time :P
Photobucket

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

Alright subbed you man.

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

Gary Oak
I'm still not used to that picture and name yet lol

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Ill sub. :D
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

Screw it I'm subbing with my Imma account

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

TrueAuraGuardian
Your Ghirahim impression is the best thing in Legend of Zelda since The Master Sword.
White 2 FC :1808 0763 7684

Black 2 FC : 5072 1758 1735

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

Peter
Administrator
Ah thank you ^_^
Photobucket

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

ill sub as soon as i get my new youtube channel

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

I'll sub to you dude.

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

I'm glad that someone from the staff actually posted something on this forum, but this self-advertisement should not be pinned.

Sorry to be that guy, but it's a bit unfair that this forum was immediately abandoned. The staff, when they are here, should at least be polite and follow some general rules.

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

Slaking
Yeah man! I subbed you in a heartbeat! Finally, someone else besides me who's a hardcore Nintendo fan!!! Can't wait to see some more videos, especially the ones about Zelda (GREATEST Nintendo series besides Pokemon IN THE WORLD!!!!!) Need some info on Pokemon or Zelda, or classic Final Fantasy (1 through 6), I'm your guy! You'll never find anyone else who knows more about those series!
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Pokemon is Awesome

SuperEpicAmpharos
I will probably be into Nintendo for my whole life. I have been loving Nintendo, playing Pokemon for about 7 years(I am 12 so meh) and will probably be stuck with them.