Quantcast

Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

Yellow de Viridian Grove

Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: Pokemon memes

Gary Oak
Yellow de Viridian Grove wrote
That person did it wrong. It's supposed to go something like this:

Re: Pokemon memes

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Gary Oak wrote
That person did it wrong. It's supposed to go something like this:

Oh well.
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: Pokemon memes

Spooky96 wrote
Haha thanks Triforce that's an awesome meme. Perfect, I meant he should really take his autograph xD

Leafeon WATCH IT! I'm sure you'll love L (Unlike me). Everyone likes L. I'm one of the lesser people who like Light over L.
I might watch it after I'm done with the hundreds of episodes Naruto has.

Re: Pokemon memes

Spooky96
I might watch it after I'm done with the hundreds of episodes Naruto has.

I feel sorry for you......it just never ends <_<

Re: Pokemon memes

Slaking
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

imacreeper5
The first one is just...wierd, the pikachu one is awesome!

Re: Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

Slaking
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Pokemon memes

Dgolddc
i dont see anything creepy about it and i know the pikachu one is so cool

Re: Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

O_O after seeing this i turned my fire red game on and went straight to pallet town to check on my mom

Re: Pokemon memes

LegendOfGodness
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Pokemon memes

LegendOfGodness
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Pokemon memes

Spooky96 wrote
I might watch it after I'm done with the hundreds of episodes Naruto has.

I feel sorry for you......it just never ends <_<
Ooh yay, episode 200. Now just a few (hundred) more to go. :P

Re: Pokemon memes

Spooky96
Oh god! >_<

:P