Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

Slaking
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Pokemon memes

Slaking

This is why I'm glad these sprites were fixed in Yellow...

Slaking
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Pokemon memes

Lol I remember those first gen Japanese sprites

Re: Pokemon memes

Slaking

Slaking
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Pokemon memes

mew is to ugly gamefreak should have blurred him out in the game

Re: Pokemon memes

Slaking
Oh, how we loved how thou looked before, Gold, until thee cometh to HeartGold/SoulSilver versions.
Seriously, GF messed up Gold's look in the remakes. And Silver's, too. And they should have kept Kris...
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Pokemon memes

Dgolddc
gold looked awesome beefore

Re: Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

Slaking
Haha! Kris got moon-stoned (punchline)...

Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Pokemon memes

Re: Pokemon memes

LegendOfGodness
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Pokemon memes

Tomboyish She-cat
Don't you mean BASIC AND EVOLVES INTO 1D THEN INTO TRASH CAN!!!!!!!

Re: Pokemon memes

FOTO VIDEO█▬█ █ ▀█▀