Quantcast

Possible New Pokemon Types

Lionhart
I know it's more then likely not gonna happen. But post what new types you think should be added

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

IGotzDaMastaPlan
Ligh- *Shot*

In all serious, my question why is there no light type? There is a dark type, but not light! There might be fire type, and electric type, and... um... that's it. They are not light, no way! Just do it and make everyone flip out Gamefreak, just do it. I know to some people a new type would be worse then Fennekin evolving into a *shot again*

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

ReshZek95
There was a rumor goin around the internet a bit that there would be a "digital" type...
White 2 FC: GRAY 4170 5474 4280

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

Yeah a new type won't be coming, but I'd like to see Light type. Which would be super effective on Dark and would also be weak to Dark.

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

Chris
It would feel odd if all it did was counter Dark and little else, although I'm all for seeing a new type. I can't think of anything personally because of all the ground they have already covered although, if I do think up something or find mention of an interesting type, I'll post back here. :P

Would a move like Flash be converted to the Light type if it became real?

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

Ptzery
Yeah, I am hoping for a new type. Light would be a good type, but still maybe detested by some people. GameFreak might lose some fans... Still, I would like it, so I hope they add it.
Finally!!! That was sarcasm! That was too! That too! That was too! That was true! That was sarcasm too! That was, again, sarcasm. That too. I'm not telling if that was sarcasm.

Ok, you win. What I meant to say was 'Froakie is awesome'.

(We apologize for the random signature, but we're experiencing technical problems. You'll just have to live with it.
You: 'NOOOOOOO!')

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

Poix
I saw an idea for a "digital" type once.  It has no weaknesses or resistances itself, but when paired with a type, it doubles the other type's other weaknesses and resistances.  Like, if it was a digital/poison dual type, psychic would do 4x to it and fighting would do .25x to it.

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

AnonPig
you have to remember that this is a japanese game, technically light type is fight type (justice) thats why it beats dark (evil)

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

Gary Oak
I think the Light type would become the "Pure" type in Japan so that it could counter the "Evil" type and the Ghost type

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

CometTheEmolga
Although there IS a chance of a Light type, I have another type in mind:
Magic!
Just a note, Magic and Psychic powers are two completely different things. Psychic is the type of the mind, not the type of magic. Magic is the art of things like witchcraft and magic wands and stuff.
Magic type attacks would be super effective against:
Normal, Grass, Bug, and Fighting.
Types resisting it:
Dark, Dragon, Magic, and Psychic.
Types that would not be affected by its attacks:
Ghost.
Weaknesses:
Dark and Dragon.
Resistances:
Magic, Bug, Fighting, and Steel.
Some move ideas:
Wand power, Magic Spell, Magical Veil, and Magic Blast.
"No water, flying, fighting, grass, or bug types will pass me." ~Emolga White 2 FC: 1057-4672-5709

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

Dgolddc
the last thing they would make is a magic type

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

Loke the Umbreon
no the last thing they would make is a sexy type (without the y)
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

Gary Oak
Loke the Umbreon wrote
no the last thing they would make is a sex type
Da fuq are you thinking about Loke?

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

Ruby
Gary Oak wrote
Such are the things that go through my immature highschool mind
#1 at contests I can make any pokemon beautiful

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

wtf

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

and if they made that type lopunny would be the first pokemon to be it would be lopunny

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

Gary Oak
Dgolddc wrote
and if they made that type lopunny would be the first pokemon to be it would be lopunny
What about Gardevoir?

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

I would like to see a rainbow type. Kind of like every type combined to one. Only for legendaries or eevee, something like that. Am I the only one?

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

sktrco
Fairy type, dumbasses

Re: Possible New Pokemon Types

MateoPotato

This thread is old so no need to call them dumbasses -.-

On Jul 10, 2013 12:02 AM, "sktrco [via GCPM11 Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Fairy type, dumbasses

http://gcpm11-forums.2322141.n4.nabble.com/Possible-New-Pokemon-Types-tp7845p13934.html
To start a new topic under Pokemon X and Y, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from General Discussion, click here.
NAML
Got it memorized?