Quantcast

Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Lionhart
Nintendo has announced a while ago about the new Super Smash Bros game coming for Wii U and 3DS, which characters do you think will be in it, such as new Pokemon and what not.

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Eliphix
I think it is safe to assume that Pikachu will remain the main Pokemon representative.

However, I think they will be removing both Pokemon Trainer and Lucario. I'm sure they've got some new ones that they think we'll love (but please not Zoroark).

And I have a bad feeling for Jigglypuff as well. I feel like she's not as popular as she used to be in the Smash Bros scene. I'll pray for her.

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Lionhart
Eliphix wrote
I think it is safe to assume that Pikachu will remain the main Pokemon representative.

However, I think they will be removing both Pokemon Trainer and Lucario. I'm sure they've got some new ones that they think we'll love (but please not Zoroark).

And I have a bad feeling for Jigglypuff as well. I feel like she's not as popular as she used to be in the Smash Bros scene. I'll pray for her.
I think Jigglypuff will still be in, she's been in since the beginning along with Pikachu.

I'd like to have something different like arcanine. Arcanine might actually be really good.

I can't see that working at all. The lack of humanoid attributes would make for a very difficult character to design.

They could do it like ivysaur. Ivysaur used four legs.

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Lionhart
Leafeon wrote
They could do it like ivysaur. Ivysaur used four legs.
It's definately possible, but I have a feeling that they're gonna add Snivy

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

 I think Mewtwo would be nice! But if we are talkin gen 6...Hydriegon!

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

But Ivysaur had vine/tentacles that he could use for combat, as opposed to Arcanine only having a mouth and paws.

If they readded Mewtwo, I'd never give up on Pokemon again. Just saying.

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Lionhart
Eliphix wrote
But Ivysaur had vine/tentacles that he could use for combat, as opposed to Arcanine only having a mouth and paws.

If they readded Mewtwo, I'd never give up on Pokemon again. Just saying.
I'm sure they're thinking about it, I remember it being an outrage when they announced Mewtwo wasnt in Brawl.

It was. Everyone I knew in real life was just as mad as I was haha.

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Lionhart
Eliphix wrote
It was. Everyone I knew in real life was just as mad as I was haha.
Same here, Lucario just wasnt as good, there are many Super Smash Bros hacks that replace Lucario with Mewtwo. I'm just hoping a legendary will be playable in the next game.

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Leafeon
Yeah. Mewtwo would be awesome. And if they added a new one, mew might be good as well. Mew could have different kinds of attacks, like transform.

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Spooky96
I doubt if Mewtwo will return in the next though. How about a gimmick such as Ditto? Transform yourself into your enemy. Link vs Link. Mario vs Mario. Samus vs Samus.

>_>

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Lionhart
Spooky96 wrote
I doubt if Mewtwo will return in the next though. How about a gimmick such as Ditto? Transform yourself into your enemy. Link vs Link. Mario vs Mario. Samus vs Samus.

>_>
Would that be like a move he does on the stage or would he just automatically transform?

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Spooky96
Automatically transform I thought of, but of course, we won't get Ditto.

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Gary Oak
They should add me

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Poix
what about a bellossom

i'd like to kill some muhf**kas with a bellossom

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Gary Oak wrote
They should add me
Haha they should, like a better version of Pokemon Trainer, but it's Gary, what moves would he have though?

Re: Possible Super Smash Brothers Characters

Spooky96
Lionhart wrote
Gary Oak wrote
They should add me
Haha they should, like a better version of Pokemon Trainer, but it's Gary, what moves would he have though?
He'll only have one move....which would be "Lose".

You know, even if they add Gary, he'll be named Blue and not Gary. Because in the original game, technically his name is Pokemon Trainer Blue, Gary is the named the anime focused on.

I'm more interested in which character will be introduced which isn't owned by Nintendo such as Solid Snake. Any random hints or wants?